No announcement yet.

Thanks to our CarJunkieTV.com Sponsors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks to our CarJunkieTV.com Sponsors!

Very cool. ;D
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Freiburger
      While we do not yet have the ads programmed, I want to thank the companies who have signed up with us so far: MSD Ignition, Aeromotive, AirRide Technologies, Dart, and GM Performance Parts. We trust there will be plenty more to come!
      they can close my dealer , but sponsor car junkie
      a true dilemma

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        Considering that each of those companies is the gold standard of their particular specialty, your choice was well warranted.

We run a set of Dart heads on our bracket beater up here in New England and when I was ordering the heads I joked with the customer service rep that they need to have a seperate product line for people in this neck of the woods.

Daht was the name I suggested.

Brian

why not dot ?

Comment

I have to think this is a wise choice for those advertisers. Think about it: EVERY ONE OF US that views these videos, purchases these types of parts. This isn't a "1 out of 3000 people will purchase" kind of deal. This crowd is about as "targeted" marketing as you can get!

Welcome aboard, sponsors!!
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
            Brian... we've used EVERY ONE of those guys to set records at Bonneville...

Keith
            And I've used every one of them except air rides to set records at B'Ville as well..... All good stuff!!
            Ed

Comment

ahhh but the Key Ed... is that Last year you helped US set records with the Shockwaves on the front of the car...

SO there ya go... you have set records with them all... LOL

I just think it's honestly cool that each one of them have been involved with serious racing at one point or another...

Keith

Comment

{holding up sign}
                "currently non-working Car Junkie-will work for a full complement of autometer gauges, a 408 stroker kit for my 351c, hell, any 351c parts, and an ignition system."

;D
                hey, I got to try!
                Andrew
                1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Is there some way to let the sponsors know we saw them on here? If I'm buying there stuff, someone should get the credit for swaying me their way.
                  Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                    I have to think this is a wise choice for those advertisers. Think about it: EVERY ONE OF US that views these videos, purchases these types of parts. This isn't a "1 out of 3000 people will purchase" kind of deal. This crowd is about as "targeted" marketing as you can get!

Welcome aboard, sponsors!!
                    I agree.

A personal thank you from me - to those who help provide me this place.

And I am just the kind of guy who returns the favour by showing loyalty to those who do good things for me...

Comment

We really do appreciate all the sponsor help, and look forward to some really fun sponsor involvement in the site. These guys are all the real deal, which is why we are proud to have them on board. Wouldn't any one of you be proud to have these parts on your car? I would!
                      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Thanks to the sponsors.

Let me suggest another sponsor (my main one) - CHARITY! Fortunately, folks give me stuff and I try to work it into the car - so far, I'm 100% successful. So I think CHARITY should be a sponsor, too. Of course, I don't think Charity has much advertising budget.

Dan

Comment

Chad... I've seen what you drive...

we can set the bar a bit higher....

LOL

K

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                            X