lawyer minds... need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good on ya, kid!

Now keep your eyes peeled and if someone is paying more for what you do, you have some leverage when asking for a raise. They wanted you back bad enough to meet you on your terms. I bet they will fight to keep you as well.

Cool.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

ky im glad you got more money, I feel your pain on the lay offs!!
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

It seems like employers are capitalizing on people being afraid to be out of work, don't get me wrong, I am afraid too. I get it. Sometimes I miss being in the Union, although I was never a permanent empolyee when in the Union at least there were some checks and balances. I have been non-union most of my career, so union haters please don't dis me.
        Kyhunter you worked it bad ass! You rock Superstar! Bravo~

You have alot of anlters, sell me some antlers cheap. I love antlers!
        Last edited by LORENSWIFE; February 13, 2012, 09:49 PM.
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

I wish I had more antlers. Dads been doing more hunting than me. I been shooting, but setting in the woods is a lot of time I don't have.
          Same reason projects seem to take me forever.
          Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Glad you were able to get what you want. They thought they had you, but you proved them wrong!

Going tomorrow to talk to my manager about my "future", will be employed at the end of it, doing what I do not know.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Way to work the system. Its a shame that you needed to do that, but thats todays world.
              I left the dealership Im at for over a year to prove a point. Within 3 months they were calling to come back, and I would even go in to help out with some problems. ( nobody did diffs or man. trans)
              After an all out brawl in the new dealerships shop with me and the serv. mgr, I went back. They paid me 4.00 more an hr, reinstated my benefits and gave me my old bay back. Plus started my vacations where they left off.
              I did not work from dec10 to feb 11 ( 2nd back surgery), and have not worked since july 1,11 ( car wreck) and dont know when Im going back, ( more surgery in march) but they are keeping my bay warm for me ! My motto is " grass may be greener, but you may need to cut it twice as often."
              Last edited by ls7gto; February 14, 2012, 07:24 AM.
              Reading , Pa
              Good Guys rodders rep.
              "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Working...
              X