I'm Addicted To BangShift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Addicted To BangShift

I am. I can't stay away. It's just too much fun. I love it.

And at this point, I haven't updated my website since January 7. The same amount of computer time I once spent working on my website, I now spend on BangShift. I just can't quit reading and then messing up all of the threads.

And in a month I now have so much great stuff from so many contributors, it's overwhelming, the task at hand. I've got to update my website. Maybe 10 people in the world are actually looking forward to it, so I have to hunker down and act responsible and take the hours it takes to to a site update.

The hardest part is going to be, "peewee, DON'T click on BangShift. Just don't. You'll never get anything done if you do."

And that's a good thing, except when I really should be doing something else. This will be hard. It may take all of today and part of tomorrow. If there's a roaring silence here, it's me updating the website. And that takes a whole lot of hours. And it's a brainer, so I have to focus.

It's not at all about me, I'm not much of a "me" person. Just an observation. I'm addicted to BangShift and I know it. And for a while I'll have to do something else to share some smiles on an even grander scale.

Work work work. Work my fingers to the bone and what do I get? Boney fingers.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Ditto^^^. Congratulations, you have taken the first step towards your recovery. Good luck with that
    Donna
    Williamston, MI
    Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

and then there's RED. good luck juggling all your free time.

Comment

My name's Dan and I'm a BS addict. HI DAN!

Hang in there. There's no cure. But you won't see this for a couple of days anyway......

Dan

Comment

I'm working, but you know I can't stay away. Going through the pile, need some help. Caption this one for me:

Click image for larger version

Name:	RNMuslims.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	860322

Comment

And while y'all are at it, caption this one, too. I'm without words...

Name:	RNRestroom.jpg
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	860325

Comment

Gosh such great stuff in the pile...Yeah I know I'm supposed to be not BangShifting, but:

Boudreau was driving down Canal street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place. Looking up to heaven he said, 'Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of ma life and give up ma White Lightnin'!'

Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

Boudreau looked up again and said, 'Never mind, I found one.'

Comment

First pic:
                "LeRoy and Bubba took concrete steps toward that new motorcycle they'd been wanting.

Second pic:

Bubba's plumbing. Inexpensive solutions to your plumbing needs.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8964[/ATTACH]
                  That's called the 'bombardier seat'
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I'm never ever going to go a month without updating the website again. Or, I'll just retire from it entirely. A month's worth of stuff....ohh it's all so good, and I love it. I just shouldn't wait a month, too MUCH great stuff in the mailbox, and way too big of a job to do.

I'm trying to get banned here, I know all too well don't do religion or politics here, but ths is just too good:

Name:	ChurchSign.jpg
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	860334

Comment

Web page building 101:

This is gonna take a frickin' month. It's taken 4 hours to get the files cataloged, and I haven't even "done" anything yet.

Name:	Update.jpg
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	860338

Comment

Talk about addiction. The V8Buick board was down for days on end earlier this month for software and server upgrades. I was shak'in like someone coming off crack.
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Didya notice that I'm hacking on my own website while I'm posting on this one? What's wrong with us?
                          Last edited by pdub; February 11, 2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I'm practicing wearing the racing helmet. It's heavy. I've gotta get used to it before I run the Ohio Mile where I know I'll have it on for hours at a time. I compute in it, I shoot pool in it. Unit loves it. She calls me Alien Head with the helmet on. Usually she calls me Little Head. So I've been upgraded.

Name:	Helmet 001.jpg
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	860339
                            Last edited by pdub; February 11, 2012, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8964[/ATTACH]
                              PeeWee, this was a common thing when I was in Turkey, they have these in a lot of stores and restaraunts that have not
                              upgraded to "western toilets" for the "western" populace and tourists. I cant tell you how many times i had to down load a brown file
                              and had to go ask the proproter of the facillity for one of these. there is no way I am squatting to duce unless I am out in the woods and even then I will make one...
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                              X