• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Peewee, here's some links for you

Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
    Wow, that is some INCREDIBLE artwork!

Husk, everybody here already knows how much I love kids, so that's a perfect fit! But, all of those masterpieces are watermarked. Stamped for somebody else's website. I can't use em without fear of legal retribution.

Dang, except for that,.......that's the most awesome website in the world, next to, "There I Fixed It." Nobody will ever be able to touch that one, I'm serious. Why didn't I think of that theme? "There I Fixed It" is the most awesomest website on the face of this earth.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Hey Pee, mostly I thought you'd get a kick out of it. Glad you enjoyed. I liked the one of the woman who worked at Home Depot and her kid drew a picture of her selling snow shovels.
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Oh hell yeah. That's a classic. A cult classic but surely a classic. Thanks Tom, that made my day be even laughier!

Comment

I've laughed so much today at the stuff folks have sent for my site, I'm about out of breath. It's kind of a standoff, is this suitable for the site or not? There's so much funny stuff that's just not PG.

One today that didn't make it - A posed up question to a Dear Abby sort of scenerio....

Question: "Twice in a week I've caught my husband masturbating while he was sitting on the toilet. What should I do?"

Answer: "Knock."

Comment

Working...
          X