My new daily driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new daily driver

1995 Impala SS Dark Cherry Metallic 57k miles one owner. Bone Stock.
    Plans are, hotchkis springs, headers, x pipe, bullet mufflers, 3000 stall, 3.73's, American Racing TT2's Blazer floor shift, Camaro instrument cluster, and other small odds an ends. Good thing i have most of this stuff already!

58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Congrats on the score! keep us updated on the upgrades. My parents used to own one until my mom totaled it.
    The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

Comment

YANK 9.5 converter ???

Comment

One of my favorite cars ! Great ride and handling,I wanted one new,couldn't swing it then. Keep the bottom of the 1/4's clean and the rear frame rails behind the tires, they rot there

Comment

Love those things. Good score.
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Thanks fellas.
            Spidey Yank 9.5 3000. stall yup. I had a 3600 yank in the caprice till the trans ate itself.
            58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

A great score indeed. I'm not a big Chevy guy, but I have always like these cars. Keep us up on your progress with it and have lots of fun with it.

Comment

Your not going to regret this. I have the caprice wagon with the same motor and big rotors in the front ( sadly I still have rear drums ) . Really love these things.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                  One of my favorite cars ! Great ride and handling,I wanted one new,couldn't swing it then.
                  couldn't have said it better! ...aaaaand it's in my favorite color on that car!
                  "We can't stop here, IT's bat country!"

Comment

Working...
                  X