Whitney Houston is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
    If it does turn out to be drug related, I hope the surviving family uses it as an opportunity to spread the word about the dangers of addiction, rather than cover it up to try to save face.
    You must have missed their brief but popular Reality TV show? they were pretty open and proud of their drug use. Bobby Brown sounds like he's smoked a lot of crack. Check out some of Whitney's youtube interviews "Crack is Whack" where she's obviously blazed out of her gourd during her interviews, voice is all hoarse and her eyes are all sunken into her head. Maybe Bobby will change his tune?
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I've done my fair share of drugs when I was younger, most of my friends where either Rockers, Punkers or Dead Heads......So the typical alcohol, pot, coke, acid and mushrooms were the drugs of choice.......I never did really like Coke, just seemed like a waste of money for a quick high and the real hard drugs like heroin where just something I wouldn't do(I hate needles)........acid and mushrooms though......., boy can that be fun, I've had some very interesting "trips", everything from everything around me looking like cartoon land, to actually being out of my body and looking at myself while standing next to and talking to a couple of my friends that were across the room, they are still tripped out by that to this day.........Then there's pot, which I've never felt out of control on, in fact I get way more out of control when I'm drinking than I've ever gotten on weed............Saying that there is a time in your life, I actually had two, that you decide drugs just aren't for you......One of those was when I was 19, I quit smoking cigarettes, and doing Coke/Crystal(is was just becoming popular), then came 25, I was getting pretty serious in the gym, working out 6 days a week and every time I would go out drinking the next day I went backward in my workouts, I wasn't able to do as many reps and sometimes just couldn't do the weight and had to strip some off........So I stopped drinking and when I did have a drink that's just what I had was a drink maybe two, but the urge to get shit faced drunk was no longer there...........Which goes the same for the acid and mushrooms, It's been over 15 years and I just can't see myself doing them anymore and it's not that I didn't like doing them, I just don't want to be that "high" for that long of a period of time......... Do I regret doing all that, not in the least, as everything I've done in my life has made me the person I am today....and I don't think I'm that bad of a person.........

In saying all this if you have a weak mind, don't do drugs, as drugs can easily take over a weak mind. Also in doing all that stuff, I have never not been in control or unaware of what I was doing. I remember everything, if I didn't I wouldn't be able to share my experiences with you, but I can tell you stories, lots and lots of stories..........

I'm not here to tell you not to do drugs, that's your parents, teachers and cops job..........I'm just going to tell you to just remember if you are going to do them, make sure they don't start doing you..........

Comment

Llllllooooooollllllll!
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
          Llllllooooooollllllll!
          haha
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
            You must have missed their brief but popular Reality TV show? they were pretty open and proud of their drug use. Bobby Brown sounds like he's smoked a lot of crack. Check out some of Whitney's youtube interviews "Crack is Whack" where she's obviously blazed out of her gourd during her interviews, voice is all hoarse and her eyes are all sunken into her head. Maybe Bobby will change his tune?
            I've missed almost every "reality tv" show that's ever been made... don't care for that sort of "entertainment". But I have seen and heard clips.

Even if she wasn't "using" the night she died, her history of drug use probably had a LOT to do with her death. (yes, I'm jumping to that conclusion)

Will they change their tune? (I missed the pun at first) ... perhaps. Death has a way of getting people's attention. Not always - some remain in denial forever - but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
              I've missed almost every "reality tv" show that's ever been made... don't care for that sort of "entertainment". But I have seen and heard clips.

Even if she wasn't "using" the night she died, her history of drug use probably had a LOT to do with her death. (yes, I'm jumping to that conclusion)

Will they change their tune? (I missed the pun at first) ... perhaps. Death has a way of getting people's attention. Not always - some remain in denial forever - but we'll see.
              We only live to die, might as well live life to the fullest...........

Comment

Living life to it's fullest is not smoking pot all day....Thats just passing time.
                I have a feeling if it wern't for pot, that 70 camaro at the center bottom there, would be rolling down the road......well that and the internet.
                What color do you plan on painting that thing someday?
                Originally posted by TC

Comment

He's going to chew a couple of Peyote leaves and get back to you on that.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
                    Living life to it's fullest is not smoking pot all day....Thats just passing time.
                    I have a feeling if it wern't for pot, that 70 camaro at the center bottom there, would be rolling down the road......well that and the internet.
                    What color do you plan on painting that thing someday?
                    Basically that car isn't done for three reasons, one I ran out of money, two life and supporting a family got in the way, and three I lost interest.............Weed had nothing to do with it......... And the Color, it's called Desert Red, it's an '83 Benz Color, the engine is already painted that color.......

Oh and by the way I install an A/C system in one of my apartments and drywalled two of the office suites in the building we're remolding in the last week........I hate to say I don't sit around smoking weed all day, for me that is an evening ordeal.........
                    Last edited by TC; February 13, 2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                      Never tried Peyote, though I here the Indians like it........

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                        Do you think I can use some brake clean and a couple of Q-tips to clean all the diet coke out of my keyboard?
                        I'm thinking my computer is going to be kinda stickey tomorrow!
                        Originally posted by TC

Comment

......... And the Color, it's called Desert Red, it's an '83 Benz Color
                          Did that come to you in a cartoon?
                          Last edited by A/Fuel; February 13, 2012, 09:07 PM.
                          Originally posted by TC

Comment

To me Miss Whitney is the only one who can ever sing this song.

Last edited by LORENSWIFE; February 13, 2012, 09:40 PM.
                            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                              We only live to die, might as well live life to the fullest...........

The first part - Perhaps that's your outlook on life. Other people have other reasons to live.

The second part - Opinions on how to live life to the fullest vary greatly.

I can understand losing interest in a project - the Chevelle sat for 4 years, virtually untouched. Glad you are keeping it, for when the desire to play with it returns.

Comment

It is sad to lose a talent like Houston at age 48 but it is not shocking. Her habit and lifestyle has been killing her for years.

Comment

Working...
                                X