No announcement yet.

Whitney Houston is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you boil it down to the cold, hard truth, just another dead junkie. This one just happened to have a great voice.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by blulightning View Post
      if you boil it down to the cold, hard truth, just another dead junkie. This one just happened to have a great voice.
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

You just cant take the "Hood" out of some people
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
          You just cant take the "Hood" out of some people
          Pretty sure she grew up a rich kid singing in the gospel choir. Dionne Warwick's cousin, her mom and sister were pretty well known gospel singers too.
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
            Pretty sure she grew up a rich kid singing in the gospel choir. Dionne Warwick's cousin, her mom and sister were pretty well known gospel singers too.
            Ya it's interesting how people always associate drugs with poor people, fact is most poor people can't afford to do drugs, it's the rich people with money to burn that end up doing drugs.........When I had the Benz business you wouldn't believe how many of the customer cars that I worked on where I'd find half burnt joints in the ashtrays, these were Judges, lawyers, business owners, etc that owned these cars.............People do drugs from all walks of life, not just in the "Hood"...........

I also find it interesting that here in AZ, state employees never have to do a drug test, even when they are hired........
            Last edited by TC; February 14, 2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Oh I don't know, they might start off rich, but it looks like they end up either poor or dead. Drugs seem to be a big problem with poor people.
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
                Oh I don't know, they might start off rich, but it looks like they end up either poor or dead. Drugs seem to be a big problem with poor people.
                There's a reason they call Coke a Rich Man's Drug..............

Though I tend to agree with you that Meth takes people down, and that is one drug that should be illegal.........But don't worry there's a whole new breed of legal drugs that you can buy over the counter that kids are doing now.......Just look up Bath Salts.......Or some of these "pot alternatives", I think one is called Spice.........This stuff flat out kills people, but it's legal cause they can control it and make money off of it...........
                Last edited by TC; February 14, 2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                  Still holds true, Hood, Thugs, Thug Wannabee's are the worst of all

Comment

Drugs and race cars, its Gods way of saying you have to much time and money on your hands.

Comment

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

It sure is with folks in this area of TN, meth, according to news reports. One county over from ours, there's been major national TV stories about the meth labs.

I'm glad I don't know anythng abut it, but from the media and from the cops I worked with (folks we interviewed and hired because they were tired of chasing criminals), that stuff is ......well a meth lab is a HAZMAT scene. Chemicals.

That stuff is made from bug spray and gasoline and turpentine and dynamite and (I'm making all of this up, but the truth is just as bad, I don't know the truth of the contents but they are all real bad and available at the store somewhere), and it somehow turns out the be a drug you can't do just once. You have to have it some more, due to the addiction factor, and I don't know how you are supposed to ingest it. Smoke it or snort it, I'm glad I don't know.

Or why somebody would want to do it, unless they do actually want to leave the planet.
                        Last edited by pdub; February 14, 2012, 05:39 PM.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                          If you boil it down to the cold, hard truth, just another dead junkie. This one just happened to have a great voice.
                          Who in this world can possibly say that ain't he truth. With all the paint and glitter and hype, gosh, that has got to be the truth. There it is.

I am slanted toward feelings and being compassionate and such, and the music, but there it is. You won't see that quote on CNN. But there is the absolute bottom line truth. Perfect. There it is. It's sad in content, but, yes, there it is. The rest is just noise. From the media and everbody else involved.
                          Last edited by pdub; February 14, 2012, 06:51 PM.
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Comment

He may be the next one...
                              Don
                              "Big cars need lovin too"

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post

LOL......... winning......!
                                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Working...