Hankerin' for a 'doba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hankerin' for a 'doba

You guys are spending too much time looking at the dash.
    Look at that bench seat !
    Get a nice girl, go to the drive-in, yawn-n-stretch, and snuggle up for 2-hours ...

;)

Comment

There ya go, put that fine Corintian leather to use. ;D
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

If either Mad-Max or Mike Knight drove a Chrsyler ;D.......that'd be the Car they'd drive. Go 'an get it,Steve 8)! ~OO6.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
          See, the Mopar has the "sport" or "musclecar" look to it. With the LeSabre panel, you'd pretty much have to go for either the blackout-panel look, which on that car looks unbecoming, or go full-tilt luxury inside.
          I'm having trouble seeing the "sport" or "musclecar" look, I'm just say'in ;D

Comment

Was referencing the gauge panel, not the car as a whole. But then again, this is coming from the guy who likes Diplomats, Mustang IIs and about every other car that tends to earn the "WTF?!" award. :D
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
              Was referencing the gauge panel, not the car as a whole. But then again, this is coming from the guy who likes Diplomats, Mustang IIs and about every other car that tends to earn the "WTF?!" award. :D
              I call it thinking out of the box. That takes guts and imagination.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Come on Steve! Only one day and 22 hours left on the Mirada! ;)

Comment

Working...
                X