Who's Going to Bakersfield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Going to Bakersfield?

Who's all going to be there watching/racing? Would like to meet up with any "Bang Shifter's" if you are going to be there. This might be a once in a lifetime deal for us(hope not) so we want to make the most of it.Big Dad and I should be there waiting at the gate on Monday.... I will bring the beer;) Chad Fergen aka Powerglide....Look for this turd in the pits.
    Attached Files
    I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

I'll be there Tuesday early AM....I'll be hosting the BBQ friday night right after last pass....let's make it a Bangshift BBQ also as Im sure Chad will be there with possibly RANDAL.
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Not sure yet.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
        Not sure yet.
        ........come on Scott.....call in dead and get up to the Patch.....you wont go home hungry.....but you will lose about 30% of your liver...

Comment

I won't be drinking if I'm driving more than a foot. My license is still my source of income.

Freaking bastards gotta stop scheduling this on Oscar weekend. GNRS always on SAG awards. Winternationals..... Grammy's. Someone hates me.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I won't be drinking if I'm driving more than a foot. My license is still my source of income.

Freaking bastards gotta stop scheduling this on Oscar weekend. GNRS always on SAG awards. Winternationals..... Grammy's. Someone hates me.
            That's why I'll be offering you a spot in my trailer to crash......at one point Chad was getting a RV to camp out also.....so....you only have to stumble and stagger....not drive.

Comment

Did you ever think of taking a limo? lol
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

It would be fun to go with this in the trailer:

BKB
                www.FBthrottlebodies.com
                Bruce K Bridges

Comment

The Grammy's or the March Meet? Tell them guys to post-pone it for a week. We got racing to do! ;)
                  I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Comment

Looks like I am actually going to make it this year. Yahoo! Probably be there on Saturday.
                    Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

I've got 300 lbs of.meat...32lbs of beans...40 dozen rolls...55lbs of rigatoni....and 25lbs of salad.....who's hungry?

Comment

Looks like the Oscars are not interfering with the March Meet. But, I'll have a couple grand burning a hole in my pocket by then and a looming deadline getting major work done on my Impala before Del Mar's Autocross. I want to run it in the Editor's Challenge this year. Now, if the BBQ includes suspension work, twin turbos and an LS/ 6 spd swap on the car, I'll be there for sure.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

It is THE ONLY EVENT OF THE YEAR !!!!!! what is it again ...? goodguys or something ?

Comment

Same weekend as Pomona swap meet, which I really enjoy on Saturday and Sunday. So, all day Friday in Bako for me. I never miss that or CHRR.
                            STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
                              I've got 300 lbs of.meat...32lbs of beans...40 dozen rolls...55lbs of rigatoni....and 25lbs of salad.....who's hungry?
                              That's a whole lot of food!
                              STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
                              X