Who's Going to Bakersfield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powerglide View Post
    Not my bulls... Just drove out of some nasty shit in WY If you are coming out from the east, DO NOT take the northern route. Should be close to Vegas tonight. I'm going to need a little luck on the slots to pay for fuel.....Ha! Later, Chad
    Don't forget fireworks at Valley of Fire on the indian reservation if your coming in on the 15...
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

I Guess I'll be right here watching the BS live coverage of the March Meet, I finished my re-wire and took the Hot Rod out for a test drive before loading it for the trip tonight, I'd had my foot in it a couple of times and it felt great and I was just cruising along about 40 miles an hour and I heard a loud "pop" and I lost a cylinder so I went and got the trailer and as I was loading it the winch ate up it's gears, they say bad luck comes in "3's" so I'm not even going to unload or dig into it tonight. I don't think I was supposed to go to Bakersfield this year, Y'all have fun out there, hear!
      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

My experience is turning to shit quick too...... my buddy who hauls bbq stuff down backed out...now bbq stuff is in my trailer.....so no golf cart......tried the scooter....it took some god awful go to hell on me.....turning into a real turd fest.

Comment

Well, one new trailer tire and we are on our way again! Just made it into Cali!
          I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

Comment

Originally posted by powerglide View Post
            Well, one new trailer tire and we are on our way again! Just made it into Cali!
            Welcome to the WELFARE state.......

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
              My experience is turning to shit quick too...... my buddy who hauls bbq stuff down backed out...now bbq stuff is in my trailer.....so no golf cart......tried the scooter....it took some god awful go to hell on me.....turning into a real turd fest.
              Hey, at least the weather looks to be holding up. Would you rather have your friend still on board bringing the BBQ, but rain forecast?
              Last edited by groucho; February 27, 2012, 05:51 PM.
              STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                Hey, at least the weather looks to be holding up. Would you rather have your friend still on board bringing the BBQ, but rain forecast?
                This is COMPLETELY TRUE.....and we found a ride for everything....plus my darling wife is picking up the slack so I can actually GO.....me and Chad R. have been texting...it's been touch and go if I was going to make it....lol...Hopefully you can make it up for BBQ Friday night...good times!!!!!

Comment

In Bakersfield, need to find a place to get water for the race trailer for showers, etc .. any ideas ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Big Dad, how big is your tank? If it's not going to run my water bill completely through the roof, you can fill up at my house. I don't even know if that is feasible for you or what kind of rig you have. I am 5 minutes away from the Chuey's that is holding the Wednesday night kickoff party.
                    Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

If anyone needs any local help with parts of where to find things around Bakersfield, let me know and I'll see if I can help. I have lived Bakersfield since I was a teenager. PM me for my phone number if you like.

Brian
                      Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think it holds 50 gallons , I have a 2008 Dodge dually and a 30 foot enclosed .. I think end to end its like 65 feet

I need to flush the anti-freeze out ,so I suppose I'd run about 75 gallons thru it

we are just off 99 and Olive rougly right now ..
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

WE are here!!!!! See you all tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X