No announcement yet.

Beloved General Lee BANNED By NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reason number 1,723 why I could care less about NASCRAP ....
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Replace the Rebel Flag with FLAMES ..more efi fueled fires at the shootout tonight !!! as predicted

Comment

When did Southerners suddenly give a shit about offending people? Did I miss something here?
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
          When did Southerners suddenly give a shit about offending people? Did I miss something here?
          No, you're complete and accurate Remy. Down South, we sure don't care about who we offend. We're stupid AND we're proud of it.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

How soon they forget......

Comment

Originally posted by zombie289 View Post
              How soon they forget......
              the good ole days....
              used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Political correctness- one of the many things that is killing NASCAR.

"Hey- I have an idea- let's disown everything that made us what we are today!"

Just goes to show that the France's and the NASCAR elite have lot touch with their roots in search for the almighty dollar.
                Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                  I thought it was a couple thousand? How many years was it on ?.....times how many totaled per show.
                  It was on for 4 years, but the last year or two they used model cars to do the stunts. It didn't look good at all. The last 2 seasons were pretty lame.

Comment

Nothing will ever be as lame as Vance and Coy.
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I thought they were part of the last 2 seasons with the matchbox stunts, which made the show even worse. I didn't see too many of their episodes though, were they on probation too that they couldn't use guns or leave the county? I'm sure their back story was just as bad as they were.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                        Nothing will ever be as lame as Vance and Coy.
                        Agree 100%.
                        Check out KrazyFlake.com!! New pictures being added daily!!

http://www.krazyflake.com/gallery/index.php/

Comment

Nothing was ever as badass to a little kid as a bow & arrow with a stick of dynamite on it. Lit.

Them Duke boys knew how ta party!
                          Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                            DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- NASCAR and track officials canceled plans to have pro golfer Bubba Watson drive the "General Lee," the car from the television series "The Dukes of Hazzard," at Phoenix International Raceway next month because of concerns about a negative reaction to an image of the Confederate flag on its roof.
                            And here I thought it was because with the flag on the roof, NASCAR couldn't sell ad space.

Comment

Working...
                            X