Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who remembers......

Who remember,

Sonic Turbos? Supertrapps? Convo pro's? Accel super coil?
    58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

There was a mid 80's Buick Regal running around my hometown with Supertrapps on it...I always thought it looks stupid...and sounded stupider..is that a word...stupider?
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

The giant ass Accel Super Coil was modification #1 for lots of guys in high school!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Put the Accel coil on yellow Accel wires and flip the air cleaner over,and you had a bad ride. Oh yeah a cherry bomb muffler also. LOL

Comment

How about the Mr. Gasket shifter displays they had in the speed shops, I'm sure I wore out the vertical gate they had on display.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly andersen View Post
            Put the Accel coil on yellow Accel wires and flip the air cleaner over,and you had a bad ride. Oh yeah a cherry bomb muffler also. LOL
            You just described my first car...minus the Cherry Bombs. Mom wouldn't allow them so I ran it up to 70, switched it off for a few seconds the back on and BOOM...loud mufflers.
            Don
            "Big cars need lovin too"

Comment

Had the super coil on my 65 Chevelle, Supertrap on my 84 Honda 750F. You forgot the Hijackiers!
              Tom
              Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I think I still have an Accel super coil somewhere in the garage and I still run the Convo Pro Wheels on both Hot Rods!
                sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Super coil and yellow wires here too.

Comment

Working...
                  X