Another What is it Thread??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another What is it Thread??

While on the "Old Iron Company Garage Tours" this weekend we came across this. While talking with the previous finder of this piece, he said it was from California and was stored in a warehouse in Sioux City, IA where he came across it. By the looks it would appear 70's or 80's paint. Power is Honda 750, it appears that the canopy has been cut. Anyone seen this before? Curious if this is a one off custom or was this a production piece?

200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

I'd say it's a custom for the show circuit.

However, Garlits always said the ultimate dragster would have one big tire in the backl
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

You Bastards!!! I'm losing my mind over this.

I spent an hour or so looking up reverse trikes this morning, there was a site called reversetrike.com that might be helpful. It looks kind of Barris like and I got sidetracked by that for a bit.

I remember seeing something like this when I was a kid, maybe at an Autorama? There were a couple of "wild cars" books in my elementary school library, maybe that was were. I've been beating myself up trying to remember where, somebody help me! lol.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

death in a wedge?
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	trex-14rr-back.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	860600
          Re-birth?
          Jeff
          Follow My Build

Comment

l like to snatch kisses.......and vice versa!
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
            X