Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Show 3/10/2012 El Toro Field Proving Grounds/Events Center in Irvine CA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Show 3/10/2012 El Toro Field Proving Grounds/Events Center in Irvine CA.

Car Show 3/10/2012 El Toro Field Proving Grounds/Events Center in Irvine CA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This should be a Great show. This is the first time it will be open to the public. Watching the cars compete is worth the price alone.

RTTC Car Show March 10th
    Open to all Years and Make
    Time: 8:00am till 3:00pm FOR THE CAR SHOW YOU MUST BE ON SITE AND PARKED BY 8:30AM
    Location is at the Orange El Toro Field Proving Grounds/Events Center in Irvine CA. (old El Toro Marine Base)

Car Show $30 Dollar Donation allows you to watch some of the Coolest Pro-touring cars in the Country competing in Auto Cross, Speed Stop Challenge, and an intense Road Course for the right to attend the Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational 2012.

You can Register the Day of the Event or Register on line @ http://americanstreetcarseries.com

If you would just like to attend General Admission is $5.00per person or $15.00per Car Load

Last edited by chucks73; February 21, 2012, 03:22 PM.

Just a few days to go....

Comment

Watching other other people run the autocross, road course, and such sounds like a snoozer. I'd want to drive my car.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I recommend the event highly. Entry for the actual timed events sold out some time ago and like you I like to particpate, which I am on a limited basis this year. But, there is more for the car enthusiast than you might think especially because you can spend quality time with a ton of the magazine guys who are there beating on their junk, a bunch of hard core sponsors who are there and really accessable and the road course and the speed stop in particular are mucho entertaining. Remmember a lot of the driver's are amatuers. Oh and there are a lot of ride-along opportunties.

The only shame is we don't have Chad announcing the auto cross.

And besides its about the only 'track' left in the greater LA area and its good to get out and see some folks dicing it up with real cars before the whole thing is just a memory around here.
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
        X