Moving too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving too.

I also just got new orders. Up to DC for me. House is on the market here. Wish me luck. Then gonna try to buy in the Fairfax county (VA) area. Better start buying lottery tickets. My wife's must have is good schools. My must have is 2 car garage. We'll see how it works out. Won't be moving til July/August.

Any CarJunkies in NOVA? Where is that members on a map thread when I need it...
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Re: Moving too.

Good luck with the move.

Here's the map

Comment

He's not on the map, but NARider is in Fredricksburg, VA - I don't think that's too far. I know Deb (Mrs. Todd) commutes to DC every day for work. He's a really good guy, and owns Twin Jugs Racing, a Harley shop in Fredricksburg. Tell him Dan sent you - and he'll run screaming! Deb is a great person, too, and a motorcycle land speed racer.

Good Luck on the move
      Dan

Comment

Thanks.
        1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Working...
        X