No announcement yet.

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday: Nothing too exciting, grad school stuff in the morning in Boston, then hanging out with the wife-to-be

Sunday: Shooting a badass Mustang with Brian, then convincing him to share his beer with me.
    I take photos.

Comment

Dude, with talk like that I will have you sampling the 'Shine...AND the Malort.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

My reaction was "Challenge accepted" until I actually looked up Malort:

Little worried about an alcohol whose slogan is, ""Malort: Kick your mouth in the balls."...
        I take photos.

Comment

You now officially have to try it. I am making a reaction video of people trying this stuff for the first time. You are going to be in it!

Comment

going to daytona - with a 60% chance of rain. Sh-t

Comment

Hopefully get some work done on the Cougar . Maybe take in the Custom car show locally , Troy Ladd is in town . Post a pile of parts on Craigs List , need money for the Cougar . Maybe do nothing at all ! .

Comment

Going for a productive weekend. List of things I'm hoping to accomplish:
                XChange proportioning valve and bleed brakes on Skylark
                X Look at houses and make an offer on one
                Install a new Stereo in the Skylark
                Install cruise control on the Skylark
                Swap the front tires between the Firebird and Skylark
                Use plastigage to check the clearances on used OHC six bearings
                Swap the 105 amp alternator back on and shim the brackets out a bit.
                50% XAnd while out there I remembered I wanted to clean up some of the landscaping.
                Air up the tire in the Jeep, fire it up and move it.
                Laundry
                Clean house

For today I'm going for Stereo install, laundry, remainder of yard work, move the Jeep, and if ambitious enough change the alternator.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by DNut View Post
                  My reaction was "Challenge accepted" until I actually looked up Malort:

Little worried about an alcohol whose slogan is, ""Malort: Kick your mouth in the balls."...
                  You should be more worried about the runner up: "Malort: Because these pants aren't gonna shit themselves."
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Taking a flight with the Misses to (hopefully) sunny LA. Peterson Museum Deuce week, March Meet next weekend.
                    Time for some R & R!

Comment

taking the mustang to the dyno tomorrow, I will post up the results when I can. 234 rwhp

Have a reverse raffle on saturday, cash bar boo!. Won a cheese cake.

sunday mom comes over for dinner.
                      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

"The same thing I do every weekend, Pinky.."
                        Wrong. Started moving to the new house today.
                        Last edited by BangShift McT; February 25, 2012, 06:57 PM.

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                          You should be more worried about the runner up: "Malort: Because these pants aren't gonna shit themselves."
                          Wait until the bottle is empty and I cut together the tasting video. It is gut splitting hilarity. My aunt is a retired first grade teacher and she tried it.....literally priceless stuff.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my turn at the stuff. Shame you're on the entire other end of the country...

Comment

It isn't, "this hurts" bad. It is, "WTF is happening in my mouth" bad.

Comment

He says to the guy that drank damn near everything in Vegas...

Comment

Working...
                                X