No announcement yet.

DANICA PATRICK ROCKS !! number 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hazard? lol, I cant stand the bitch but she was put into the wall last time and she was put into the wall this time...Maybe on purpose, maybe not...whatever. If she can run Indy, she can run NASCAR just like Tony...sadly she is the most interesting thing to happen to this sorry ass sport in a long time.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

johanna long took highest finishing kitty kat award

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
        Looks like someone's playing dirty........

Tandem car drafting.......isn't that her team mate?
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Edd, Mary, and Earl, do you remember where you heard or got the old man line?

Garrell Patterson

Comment

yeah, that's her teammate. I was eating lunch when that happened, looked up at the bar tv, WTF!!!?! He hit her pretty good twice I think. She was fine the first time, the second, not so much.

The pit row bit following it was even better. He f*d up, she still handled it well in the press. I understand the radio conversations were not quite as pleasant. They didn't have the volume up on the tv's so I couldn't hear the radio bit.

I hate to admit it, but drama sells. I'm halfass caught up in it. Still can't tell you anything about NapCar but it happened to be on the TV. I hope they get it fixed right... cuz I like to hear her say "this car is FAST"
            Last edited by Beagle; February 26, 2012, 06:41 AM.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

jr2 kid is a rookie

Comment

It didn't seem real graceful. The first couple they could have gotten away with, but damn if he didn't whack her pretty good several times. I guess it's good for the sport. Unless it was Kurt Busch being a repeat offender dink, I probably wouldn't care.

They're selling personalities these days, must be working. I sure would be more interested if I could recognize a car.
                Last edited by Beagle; February 26, 2012, 07:21 AM.

Comment

BUSCH BR0S GOT THE BOP lol

Comment

the ghost appears today

Comment

Originally posted by garrell.770 View Post
                      Edd, Mary, and Earl, do you remember where you heard or got the old man line?

Garrell Patterson
                      Not sure where I first heard that, but I'll readily admit I didn't coin that phrase. It fits me though!!
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Monk - on the money, RAIN!!

Damn, just when I was almost interested, these amazing Cars of Tomorrow can't drive in the RAIN! WTF!

Put some damn dirt car tires on them, rainex the freaking windshields and go already. What kind of candy ass can't drive in the rain?

I feel for the ticket buying guys and gals who have flights home tomorrow.

Comment

as soon as top fuel runs in the rain

Comment

Spidey, you got a fever coming on or are you going to be MRN'n it tomorrow?
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

WNDB - News Daytona Beach is powered by the news staff at WNDB, providing the latest news, weather and traffic information for Volusia and Flagler Counties.

stream live MRN with eli gold , winston kelly and barney hall

Comment

Working...
                                X