No announcement yet.

The next truck ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is a Colorado truck, lived it's entire life up in Evergreen and was used by the original owner to haul a 5th wheel between there and Pueblo. The 2nd owner (the guy I'm buying it from) used it to move a stock trailer around his place up in Evergreen and pulled a horse trail up in the mountains for hunting. The original owner still lives down the road from him, and he will put me in touch with him.

No rust whatsoever, just a few dings and scuffs here and there.
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Not too familiar with the GMs but that looks like a great truck. I stayed away from duallys because I knew there was no way ME was going to drive one - she was nervous about the new Dodge but did fine once I got her to try it. I'd recommend a trip to MAACO for a basic urethane paint job and the stereo should be no issue at all. Unless you want to shoot it yourself but it will take you awhile. Sounds like you might want to maintain the frame carefully.

Have fun with it!
      Dan

Comment

Great score. I cant wait to get my next dually. Just cant beat them for towing.

Comment

So the T's are dotted and the I's are crossed. Title is clean and legit. I have to work tomorrow and he has to work on Sunday .... so Monday it is! More pics as soon as I get it home.

I think this beast needs a name, throw some thoughts out guys ....

Comment

Lethal Weapon
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

There is a fuel tug that works in Boston Harbor named the Mighty Miss Miriam.

Atlas (it has wide shoulders)
              Grunt
              Dually Noted

Not Juan Fire Ever
              Juan hated dually
              A Dually is better than Juan
              Last edited by Brian Lohnes; March 2, 2012, 08:01 PM.
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                Lethal Weapon
                OK Randal .... or should I say Captain Obvious .... the Lethal Weapon movies are still pretty much my favorite. Michelle and the kids still make fun of me every time I'm channel surfin' and one comes on..... I just have to watch them.

Maybe call it Sgt Riggs???? I envision a caricature of Mel Gibson holding his signature Beretta 92F .....

Comment

Working...
                X