No announcement yet.

Car Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little boy enjoys the West Coast Customs show and since the renamed it "Inside West Coast Customs" there is little to no drama BS involved anymore.
    I know if I were running a business like that and television was involved I would not want the incompetance and misbehavior of my staff highlighted on screen, I could only imagine it could harm your potential client base.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

the lil guy from WCC seems serious , despite the joke tv shows he was involved with in the past
      unique whips filed for bankruptcy

Comment

Two different guys, Unique moved from NY to Florida and is owned by Will Castro (now Unique Motorsports), the owner of WCC is Ryan Friedlinghaus. He seems to be doing well with the expansion of his business overseas as well as other locations in the U.S. Both shows were a joke, all the buffonery and drama...but like I said on WCC, it has take on a more serious note and is more entertaining to watch IMO.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

its funny how people perceive other people they never met, I spent 13 years in the same truck club as Ryan who owns WCC and what you see in front of the camera is not the Ryan I knew and also the car club I hang out with here in Houston, one of its members is Jon F. Jimmy Shines brother and ive herad numerous stories from jon and other guys in the club about jimmy and hes the same way as ryan, its just another persona in front of the camera
          Last edited by BOOOGHAR; February 25, 2012, 05:18 PM.
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

My step-dad met Jimmy Shine at the opening of So-Cal in Beave Co. Pennsylvania a few years back and he said he was cool as hell, super friendly, spent a lot of time chatting it up with the guys there for the show, autographs and such...I assume everyone is different infront of a camera...they arent any different that me or you, one pant leg at a time.

Comment

unique whips was very funny when will castro tried to install tires ..thought willy was going into cardiac arrest

Comment

Unique whips was awful and they built some crappy cars too.I cant imagine what those cars they worked on must be like now.Electrical nightmare probably. They were ruining brand new expensive cars. That guy Castro was some BS artist too. I guess that is all it takes sometimes.

Comment

I am a fan of Jimmy Shine from a old episode of rides (i think) that covered his personal truck that is built with all old school parts. I watched the first few car warriors shows solely because he was involved but it was/is SOOOO bad

Comment

the cars draw in the true gear heads,,, the drama is what pushes me away...as soon as it becomes a circus i flip the channel...

Comment

Working...
                    X