Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daytona 500-what time is it on in Socal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona 500-what time is it on in Socal?

I'm away for the weekend, to return Monday/todaqy around Noon. Did I hear the news correctly that the 500's been rain delayed to today?
    STUGOTS

Yep, you heard that right, I think it starts at Noon Eastern time so that's 9:00 in beautiful SoCal.
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
      Yep, you heard that right, I think it starts at Noon Eastern time so that's 9:00 in beautiful SoCal.
      Well, it's almost 7.30AM and I'm a 2 hour drive from home. I guess I better get crackin
      STUGOTS

Comment

The 2012 Daytona 500 has been rescheduled for 7 p.m. ET today, NASCAR officials announced this morning at Daytona International Speedway. The season-opening NASCAR Sprint Cup event originally was supposed to start at noon today after rain showers persisted Sunday at the 2.5-mile superspeedway.
        Mike Helton advised media today that rescheduling for Tuesday is an option should the weather issues continue.

Comment

Take your time Groucho, rescheduled till 7pm..
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

7 pm est, 4 pm pst.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
              Take your time Groucho, rescheduled till 7pm..
              Well shit, that explains it. I just got home from the Palm Springs auction weekend and can't find it on any channel. So, night Daytona 500???
              STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                7 pm est, 4 pm pst.
                Channel??
                STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                  Channel??
                  Fox...whatever your local carrier is...

Comment

Groucho, to answer your next question the bathroom is two doors down on the left.
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                      Groucho, to answer your next question the bathroom is two doors down on the left.
                      and I dont know where your remote is.
                      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Satellite looks good for Daytona. Looks like it'll run tonight.

After being on the infield since Thursday night, I bailed today at noon. Gotta work tomorrow, and it would have been way too late of a night if I had stayed to watch the race.

I'll watch it in HD... it's like the best of both worlds: I enjoyed plenty of racing this weekend and infield food and fun, now I get to watch the race on TV (and root for Casey Mears (the guy I pulled from the hat in a pool) to come in one of the positions that pays!

Comment

roger mears kid ?

Last edited by SpiderGearsMan; February 27, 2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

I'm setting my VCR (yes, I still have one) for it's capacity of 4 hours. Will that be enough time?
                            STUGOTS

Comment

Better set it to EP and get 6 hours out of it
                              Last edited by TheSilverBuick; February 27, 2012, 05:14 PM.
                              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                              X