What the "F"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the "F"

Is wrong with kids these days? This is 10 miles from my house. I just can't believe this happened so close to home.

Chardon officials brief the media after five students were shoot by another student at Chardon High School. One student who was shoot has died.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

I hear you Bob, been listening to it all day
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Second one this week. A 9 y/o boy shot an 8 y/o girl in Bremerton, WA. Been shaking my head at this stuff for a decade plus now..
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

The kid said he was going to bring a gun to school but no one took him seriously...really? thats $hit you take seriously now...these kids need to understand that. sickening.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Kids shooting Kids is nothing new, it's been going on ever since guns were invented........It's just a party of life, it doesn't mean you got to like it..........But the fact here is guns don't kill people, people kill people and why anyone in their right mind would allow their child to have access to a gun without their knowledge is beyond me........Kids hormones are all over the place and you never know how they may react to a situation, so it's best to keep the gun scenario out of the equation.........

Comment

lock up criminals ..end the problem

Comment

Happened at my school too, no injuries in our case but sadly, it happens.
              Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                Kids shooting Kids is nothing new, it's been going on ever since guns were invented........It's just a party of life, it doesn't mean you got to like it..........But the fact here is guns don't kill people, people kill people and why anyone in their right mind would allow their child to have access to a gun without their knowledge is beyond me........Kids hormones are all over the place and you never know how they may react to a situation, so it's best to keep the gun scenario out of the equation.........
                I'm not so sure, but don't know any stat's on this. I do know we used to have a gun club in high school, and you would bring your weapon with you to go out shooting after school. You'd normally just keep it in the trunk of your car, unless you were going to a meeting on campus during school hours, then you would just carry your firearm. You could pull it out during break or lunch, show the other kids, it was not a big deal, and no one raised an eyebrow. Never had an incident. So, I guess the point, thinking about how that would go over today, is times have changed.
                -dulcich

Comment

Originally posted by dulcich View Post
                  I'm not so sure, but don't know any stat's on this. I do know we used to have a gun club in high school, and you would bring your weapon with you to go out shooting after school. You'd normally just keep it in the trunk of your car, unless you were going to a meeting on campus during school hours, then you would just carry your firearm. You could pull it out during break or lunch, show the other kids, it was not a big deal, and no one raised an eyebrow. Never had an incident. So, I guess the point, thinking about how that would go over today, is times have changed.
                  -dulcich
                  Dulcich, where'd you go to school?

Lompoc School for Wayward Youth?
                  Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Just kiddin' dude...

I was shootin' a .22 around 8 or 9 years old. Taught me respect.
                    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                      lock up criminals ..end the problem
                      I agree entirely. Lock up the kids that picked on this kid who snapped, lock up the punks that thought it was funny or that he wouldnt do anything to stop it.

I see things differently. I was one of those kids who wanted to kill about 30 kids who went to school with me. I was beaten almost every day, had all sorts of pranks inflicted on me daily, and was ostracized until I got bigger than the rest of them when I was a junior. Once I got muscle and some training in wrestling, the bullshit stopped, until then it was open season on me. The only reason I never went on a rampage is because I had things I wanted to do in the later years of my life, and I couldnt figure out a way to off the bastards who made my life hell without getting caught. I knew my life would be forever ruined if I killed the six main pricks who wouldnt leave me alone, one being my older brother.

Shit like that still happens to kids at school. Teachers ignore it or the kids find out what happens if they say anything, usually more harassment and more beatings. Until you can kick the bullys ass yourself, and do so in a way they know not to ever mess with you again unless they want to never wake up again, you are at their mercy. Faculty wont do a damn thing about it unless they know about it, and they cant protect the kid all the time.

This kid is proof that it still happens. He was an outcast, someone the popular kids treated like shit. When the popular kids treat you like crap, then pretty much everyone does, or is afraid to stand up for you.

Fix this problem and you wont have any more kids getting shot at school by the loner kids. How do you fix it? Well just understand that little Johnny the team captain or whatever he is known for, is probably instigating or protecting the jerks who do this stuff all the time, and when it happens, expel the little punk who is pissing in everyone's cheerios. Make examples of the kids that are bullies, and dont severely punish the kids who are simply standing up for themselves.

Comment

Where did it say anyone was bullied?
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

his problems were probably as simple as leave it beavers. the stress out there. not enough care.

I saw a photo, he is a skinny guy posing strong.
                          probably got played mentally.

I was old for my grade, being skinny or odd shaped. I never got bothered. I was a hundred years older it seemed.
                          Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 27, 2012, 07:57 PM.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I got bullied for a while, until I beat the living shit out of one of the bullys. No one bothered me again. I later found out that the kid who was a bully was regularly beaten by his drunk father. Felt bad for him. Most kids bully because they are afraid.

Teachers should be trained to deal with root problem. Not just punish bully, but pull them aside to find out what is causing his behavior.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

sad, but the teachers only are allowed to do so much, and some tend to buddy up to certain kids and ignor others. it is a mess!!
                              COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
                              X