Frickin Druggies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sedandelivery55 View Post
    For some people maybe, I'm not afraid to say I've been smoking pot for over 30 years, and NEVER tried meth or coke or heroin and have had no desire to. I like the feeling I get from toking and it's the one thing that dulls the pain of my arthritis with no unwanted side effects, other than eating, which I need to do more of since I only weigh 135 lbs and at 5'11", that's skinny! I lost my best friend because he wouldn't quit using meth and I wouldn't have anything to do with him while he was on it. Stuff will destroy your life.
    I knew people that smoked it.
    they are all self medicators.

I don't like the tar thick brain clogger that goes with that. some people don't gain that problem, many more do than not..hence democracy makes it not quite legal. I associate it with tropical genes..people once living near rubber trees and liking it.

I smoke cigarettes like a ww2 grandma.. learning I was self medicating after admitting I don't even like cigarettes for smoking. I am after carcinogen or acids..even black coffee. I can't stand high, fake euphoric sprites of kamikaze happening to me or anyone around me.

protected by law.

the meth stuff, or any drug. Some chemist signed his own self declared death warrant. not even aspirin fell off a tree.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; March 2, 2012, 08:18 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
    X