The T-Bucket is moving under it's own power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The T-Bucket is moving under it's own power

Since I can't drive anymore because of the pain medicine I'm on, I went ahead and gave the truck to one kid, and the T bucket to the other. My friend Bobby basically built it for me as I can't lft over 5lbs anymore. Here he is with the new 12 spokes on the front. All of the dress up goodies are at the shop getting bead blasted, and while we're doing that he'll paint the headers too. Best thing in the world is knowing that something you got them involved with, will be a part of his life forever.
    Nik
    Attached Files
    Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

That is a bitchin' hot rod!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
      That is a bitchin' hot rod!
      I never fully understood how great the hp to weight really was, but this thing is neck snapping fast. I ran it thru the desktop dyno and it showed the same 11.5 quarter mile time as the new ZR1. It's definitely a handful....
      Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

Comment

It's great to see it finished, yes?! Makes me want one more. Nice job!
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

sweet bucket!!!! sorry to hear about your health problems
          COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Killer T...looks great!
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

That is pretty neat.
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Speaking of T's what happened to Deck Officer ?
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Very cool, Nik. That machine is fantastic! When I was younger I used to think about how great it would be to have a T-bucket.
                  -dulcich

Comment

Really nice, especially the old style upright sterering wheel that was the rage when I was a kid!!! Take care of yourself, Thoughts are with you on the health situation.

Comment

Talk about a traditional looking rod! Sorry you can't enjoy it, that's a great ride!

Comment

Working...
                      X