• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New L.A. street race show on TV?

When, what night/time/channel? Thanks
    STUGOTS

I think its on Nat Geo

Comment

LA Street Racers : SUN FEB 19 9p et/pt : http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/

LA Street Racers: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/Two nitrous-charged street racers battle it out for a cash purse early in the am on the stree...

Comment

I think knowing when it's on next will be better
        Last edited by groucho; March 2, 2012, 10:00 PM.
        STUGOTS

Comment

Here I can't find a listing for it on their site which means they might not be airing it anymore.....

But if you search the site for "street racers" a few video's pop up.......

Explore National Geographic. A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
            I think knowing when it's on next will be better
            Whatever company that provides your service should have a website with a TV guide listing. People that don't live in your area, have the same provider as you, have no ####ing clue as to when it will be on there.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I saw it already and posted about it on here .More scripted stuff but the cars were pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                I saw it already and posted about it on here .More scripted stuff but the cars were pretty cool.
                I saw the video. How in the Hell do the producers not get arrested for enabling the race on city streets (with video evidence on TV)?
                STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                  I saw the video. How in the Hell do the producers not get arrested for enabling the race on city streets (with video evidence on TV)?
                  I thought the same thing,there must be some loophole or some special kind of permit. The video they showed of the Datsun actually racing looked older than the actual show. It looked like it came from you tube.

Comment

You guys do know that 99% of the "so called" reality shows are scripted, right??.........

Comment

Working...
                    X