No announcement yet.

Please welcome Chris Alston's Chassisworks to the BangShift family of sponsors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please welcome Chris Alston's Chassisworks to the BangShift family of sponsors

More good news!

You've seen the ads since Friday, but Chris Alston's Chassisworks is the newest member of the BS sponsor family. They have been broadcast sponsors for several of our video deals but now they are full time sponsors, which is great! Chad and I are honored to have them on board. From mild to wild Chassisworks really has the bases covered. They are not just a drag race outfit either. Their Pro Touring stuff is as cool, effective, and hard core as anything else on the market.

Hit their site and check it out. As always, we ask that if you are in the market for suspension or chassis components for your car please check out what Chassisworks has to offer. They have been in business for more than 35 years and they continue to innovate and invent killer products.

Here's their site!

That which you manifest is before you.

hmm.. interesting timing, are there any discounts that go with the banner ads?
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Welcome, Mr. Chassisworks! More is better.

Dan

Comment

I had noticed the new banner ad's. I was wondering if it was a March Meet Special or not, cool to see them join. They were way cool at PSCA in Vegas.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

So many great companies it makes my head spin. I have their Total Contorl Products struts, and lower contorl arms on my Mustang.
          Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

The good news is that we're not done yet.
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
              The good news is that we're not done yet.
              Nice work, Brian. The ads will go a long way towards supporting the site. You are a machine!

-dulcich

Comment

I've been a dealer for Chassisworks since 1994 .... Mike Meddle and CRay Jenkins are 2 of the best customer service reps in the industry. I spoke with Mike at the March Meet. Its good to know Im still family in their eyes and very soon Ill be back to installing their components in some of the badest rides on the planet. Chassisworks are the most copied parts in the industry......and there is a reason for that....often copied but never duplicated.
                Last edited by Chassisman; March 5, 2012, 06:58 PM.
                The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Back half's and coil over for everyone!!!!
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Nice job guys!
                    I take photos.

Comment

Working...
                    X