Famous Last Words........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous Last Words........

Why don't we just stay here and watch it!!!!........

Neat video....though it sounds like the folks watching might just be a l'il bit inebriated(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke! View Post
      Neat video....though it sounds like the folks watching might just be a l'il bit inebriated(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
      I kinda was waiting for the boat to get wiped out by the wave or something. I'm glad nobody got hurt or anything, but...famous last words? I've got a really ...uhh lots of me is small....don't really grasp a lot of things as much as I should
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        I kinda was waiting for the boat to get wiped out by the wave or something. I'm glad nobody got hurt or anything, but...famous last words? I've got a really ...uhh lots of me is small....don't really grasp a lot of things as much as I should
        Famous last words was the guy in the video that said, "Why don't we just stay here and watch it", as if they were safe or something, they are lucky it was just baseball sized ice chunks, instead of beach ball sized ice chunks!!!!!!!!!.........
        Last edited by TC; March 8, 2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Oh okay. I'm sorry. I just didn't get it really. Really didn't. Like, to put it into our local perspective, "Hey Honey, come out on the porch and look! Look at that tornado!"

I'm telling everybody, I'm serious, I'm slow on the uptake. And it only gets worse with age. I'll get better at it. Uhh, no I won't. Getting better is over.
          Last edited by pdub; March 8, 2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I'm glad nobody got hurt or anything,
            Everything's always a potential disaster with you, ain't it?
            Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

HahahhhahaHHAHahahHAAH!!!!!!

Yeah I guess it is. HahhAHahahahaha!!!

You're so right so many times. I love you Stude. You don't have any reason to believe it, but I do.

HhHAhahhaah!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I do.

Comment

They just don't make them icebergs like they used to. Hell, when I was a kid.........

Dan

Comment

that was pretty damn cool thing to see...I imagine I would have reacted in the same way...
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                  X