The Other Titanic ..1956 Lincoln Premier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Other Titanic ..1956 Lincoln Premier

Lead East Founder and former Hot Rod , Car Craft , Car And Driver editor Terry Cook toured Europe in a kustom 56 Lincoln premier
    motorburg.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorburg.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Last edited by SpiderGearsMan; March 9, 2012, 11:18 AM.

Lovely story,and i can dig the ride too!!.I have never been down in Europe with a car,so thats one of my goals for the future.Too bad they didnt head for scandinavia instead of Germany..up here it would have been a hit.

Comment

yeah ..sounds like fun ..go all amsterdam and then eat 10 lbs of sausages ...

Comment

The only thing that makes less sense than a lowrider in Manhattan is taking one to Europe
        another cool story.
        It was in england when I suddenly though my 84 monte carlo was the size of a 57 lincoln extended.

I liked that this person fulfilled a dark thought of my own.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
          another cool story.
          It was in england when I suddenly though my 84 monte carlo was the size of a 57 lincoln extended.

I liked that this person fulfilled a dark thought of my own.
          Same thing happened to me over there but with a 71 Mustang with a tunnel ram flying by me.I was there for 2 months at that point and it made me homesick.
          Last edited by antmnte; March 9, 2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X