X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had days like this

love the comment about "glad the dog wasn't outside"
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

I've seen that before. Not THAT video, but I mean I've seen that. That exactly. Garbage dude did that to our trash can in Rock Hill SC back in the 80's while I was watching out the window. Fortunately we didn't have a streetside mailbox for him to continue on.

At that time I hated my job and my life just as much as he apparently hated his. All I could think was, "Wow, GO dude!" He ripped the lid off of the garbage can and slung it like a frisbee across the street, and even as I watched I was vividly aware of the fact that more than one person was as stressed as I was at the time.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I think tampering with a mailbox is a Federal offense and he's caught on camera! I wonder how PO'd he'll be in prison?

Dan

Comment

I drove the truck when i was 19 and watched our side load guy in a bad mood just throw whole cans in and crush them....THE ENTIRE DAY.... 600 households lost cans that day....I had to testify in court what I saw... they fined him 54,000.00 ...yikes
        Last edited by Chassisman; March 9, 2012, 02:35 PM.
        The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          I think tampering with a mailbox is a Federal offense and he's caught on camera! I wonder how PO'd he'll be in prison?

Dan
          after seeing the video, who'd mess with him in prison?
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Dude needs more high fiber in his diet
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

he was prolly pissed cause he forgot his jacket at home, looked cold with the snow on the ground
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
              X