Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys should investigate NHRA Pro Stock Bike! (Expose The Joke of Pro Stock Bike)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sure you know that Ducati isnt a ricer! LOL

Desmo FTW!
    Last edited by ls7gto; March 14, 2012, 08:43 AM.
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

polenta

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
        Adding and subtracting was first done on an abacus. true story gramps.
        I used my fingers and toes before I could spell abacus... 22!
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

that was a good genesis album

if anything from genesis was ever good

Comment

Open it up and let Jawa compete!

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by PatricksDad View Post
              Uhh, someone might want to let Joe Kopp know about this: http://thefastanddirty.com/flat-trac...-arizona-mile/

Both Springfield mile events and the season finale at Pomona last year had a TON of non-HD stuff. Ducati, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, and even KTM all made main events last year. Not singles, GNC Expert Twins.

This is some of the best racing on the planet, and I'm still pissed off at AMA Pro Racing for not doing more to promote it.
              Not the best racing on the planet, but very, very good stuff
              I've ridden on the ice (albeit briefly,LOL) with J R Schnabel, talented guys those flat trackers.

Comment

This was Just posted on Matt Angie Smiths FB page!

NHRA preaches PARITY!!! Well how is this for parity...In the semifinals we get outrun a whole tenth and we make our best run of the weekend...Yes we have tested through the winter and yes we did research and development...Yes we found horsepower but its really ironic that Harley Davidson gets a "new approved body" !!! Buell can't get this because their is no "manufacturer" for Buell...Thats a bunch of mess if you ask me... Hector and Hector Jr made AWESOME RUNS and they still only went 6.81...If we are getting outrun 5 hundredths in just the last 1/8th of the track then there is problems...IF YOU CAN'T SEE AND UNDERSTAND THEN YOUR BLIND!!!...Ang
                Reading , Pa
                Good Guys rodders rep.

Comment

Matt went to NHRA with a new fairing design and body design for the Buells but NHRA said no. On this front I can understand. Imagine if a team walked in with a freshly redesigned Pontiac GXP.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                    Matt went to NHRA with a new fairing design and body design for the Buells but NHRA said no. On this front I can understand. Imagine if a team walked in with a freshly redesigned Pontiac GXP.
                    To put on 2 valve Pontiac if the Chevy were allowed 4 valve per cylinder?

Comment

HA! -- Good analogy. I am certainly no aero whiz, but would a bike body really allow for that much ET gain? They seem pretty tightly designed as it is.
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

i posted the George brice /BS interview on there wall!
                        Reading , Pa
                        Good Guys rodders rep.

Comment

LOL Get the word out, lets see them buckle to the Power of the Bangshift!

Ok, it sounded good to me.
                          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Working...
                          X