2012 Woodward Dream Cruise /Royal Park Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Woodward Dream Cruise /Royal Park Hotel

This is still in its infant stages but I am speaking with the Owners and Management of the Royal Park Hotel ,and other merchants and Restarateurs in Rochester Michigan .
    Rochester is not far from all of the activities @ 10 miles and what a great town.From 5 Star Dining to $1.50 coneys.It has a lot to offer.We are looking at rates that are affordable at probably one of the nicest Hotels in the Metropolitan Detroit area.the Bonus... it is safe....5 miles from the Walter P Chrysler Museum.
    If youv'e never been to the Woodward Dream Cruise the activities start about 2 weeks in advance.Sunday August 12th The Rochester Lions have a Car show that will always gather over 300 Cars .The benefit is for the Leader Dogs for the Blind.
    My intention here is to get an idea of people that would be interseted in staying at the Royal Park.
    The accomodations are second to none.You will love the City of Rochester .I guarantee it.
    I am talking to DJs,50s 60 s Bands and Caterers to handle after hour parties.
    If you are planning on making the trip to Detroit for this event,take a look at this.
    And just give me some feedback.
    Detroit gets a bad rap .Most of it well deserved.But there are some great areas and some great events.
    The Woodward Dream Cruise .Id love to meet you and show you a great time.
    Give me a call if you are interested or have questions.

Treat yourself to something special in the Auburn Hills and Detroit area when you book a stay at Royal Park Hotel in Rochester, Michigan, our luxury boutique hotel.

Ron Roth
    586-556-1234
    Last edited by Dr Roth; March 12, 2012, 04:06 PM.

2012 Woodward Dream Cruise and the Royal Park Hotel

Click image for larger version

Name:	Royal Park 2012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	863351Anyone looking for a great place to spend a night or 2 or 3 during the week of the 2012 Woodward Avenue Deam Cruise .Here it is.
    The Royal Park Hotel in Downtown Rochester Michigan.Secured and covered parking.Room for car Haulers and 2 $20.00 vouchers per day for breakfast.
    This is the place.We have a great car show Sunday August 12th.Rochester has everything to offer .15 minutes from the Walther P Chrysler Museum and just a few mile drive from Woodward.
    If you have any questions give me a call.
    Ron Roth
    586-556-1234
    Last edited by Dr Roth; July 25, 2012, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X