If You Steal A Racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Steal A Racer

Here's the amazing story of what happened when some punks tried to steal the vendor trailer owned by Super Duty Headquarters and a prime example of why you never mess with car guys. And you never mess with their trailer. Ever. — Ed.
    Last edited by bullet; March 14, 2012, 05:49 PM.

SDHQ is in Mesa AZ, great people, dealt with them a couple of times, good to see a somewhat positive came from all that mess
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I hope it stays that way no lawsuits over false imprisonment or they are protected as illegal aliens or some such. Better to shoot the perps, but apparently you can't do that either these days.
      Last edited by CDMBill; March 14, 2012, 08:28 PM.
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

super duty hq ?

they have 421 forged rods ?

Comment

fan-freaking-tastic.....you cant make stuff up like that...
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

lucky pick

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
              I hope it stays that way no lawsuits over false imprisonment or they are protected as illegal aliens or some such. Better to shoot the perps, but apparently you can't do that either these days.
              That guy in the pic doesn't look Mexican to me.........More like White Trash.........

Comment

OK, I read up til the part where the guy's put in the back of the cop car, and no ass kicking. Thanks for wasting my time
                STUGOTS

Comment

no conscience, probably figures he'll be out before the trailer is repaired.
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

That was a fun story to read.

A "..pallet of whoop-ass..." ...that's a new metric to me. That's got to be more than a 55-gallon drum of whoop-ass. You can fit 4 drums on a pallet.

Yeah, that was good. Much enjoyed. The outcome as well. Good story.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                      OK, I read up til the part where the guy's put in the back of the cop car, and no ass kicking. Thanks for wasting my time
                      lucky for super duty man it wasn't hardened criminals

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                        He did get him in the back of the head with the door.....

Comment

Working...
                        X