I think this is the future of sportsman/amatuer drag racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this is the future of sportsman/amatuer drag racing

Raceslip is a track-integrated, cell phone-connected website and social community built for those who love racing. It allows you to instantly post your race times, share them with your friends, and compete in challenges, both on-track and online.

It's a website that posts your time slips to your online account via your cell phone. This is just too cool. Now you can have heads up races without even being at the same track. They just launched the site this week and have one track in the DFW area but they will be adding more. A friend of mine started this site so I figured I'd help promote it. They are going to be at North Star Dragway in Denton today (Thursday the 15th) from 6:30-10:30 helping people to sign in at the track and they'll be running some passes as well.

Like I said, I think this is the future of the sport in that you can easily share your time slips and interact with friends and fellow drag racers. It opens all kinds of new possibilities.

Nobody thinks this is a good idea?

Comment

Pretty interesting stuff...technology is crazy now. It would be cool to race heads up with a buddy who is 2k miles away.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
      X