there, I fixed it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there, I fixed it.

nothing to do with a monojet…or does it.

5 years , crazy heat in a second story rented room. right outside pipe in photo is a very large live wire feed on the outside of the wall. This building has 220v, the oven uses it. I have had to block an outlet entirely..not far from this pipe,as if someone was trying to kill a tenant with crazy physics. Reminds me of an EGR valve for some odd reason. A cathode, anode, and the 1970s carburators. Recycle the living to death, pretend it’s all good…we aren't hurting the planet. heck nuclear doesn’t even need a vacuum chamber..oh. but 87 octane does. the outlet I recently blocked was popped on the backside (I said crazy physics) is smack dab in the middle of the two HUGE live wires feeding this building. six inches of wall and most likey an r-value of “who gives a crap we own petroleum.” No control for the heat mr. landlord? this is declared life and death with my forefinger and thumb. My momma said I was big and strong.

/rant.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; March 16, 2012, 04:05 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

[QUOTE=boxer3main;620885]

nothing to do with a monojet

Comment

Boxer the Riddler ain't got nothing on you.........

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
        Boxer the Riddler ain't got nothing on you.........
        I love Boxer's posts. I really think Boxer should publish a great big book, with photos and stories. It would sure sell.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
          I love Boxer's posts. I really think Boxer should publish a great big book, with photos and stories. It would sure sell.
          but I am big and stupid.

and one finger typing...for my 12th year.

Previously boxer3main

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
            but I am big and stupid.

and one finger typing...for my 12th year.

Barry, as far as a "fit" you've got me beat here by miles. I'm serious, I DO love your posts. I like trying to figure them out. But I don't have the car/mechanical background to do that most of the time.

Comment

Like Kramer's coffee table book?
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Ever peruse the photos on "there i fixed it" dot com? If not, you need to.

Comment

That's the best website in the world. I've said before and I'll say again, "Why didn't I think of that as a theme for a website?"

Comment

Barry, as far as a "fit" you've got me beat here by miles. I'm serious, I DO love your posts. I like trying to figure them out. But I don't have the car/mechanical background to do that most of the time.
                    things do drift into thier own language sometimes...

local, one can get hit by lightning on a sunny day..just for having braces.
                    I have been walloped on the tarmac with a metal plate in my foot, and even in my car. the electrical stuff action/reaction, and my favorite internal combustions... and maine...

I get real mad all the way to the tops of shithead engineering.

attempting to write with a computer... and laugh it off.

I'll go check that site "there I fixed it".

the crushing really worked..venturi and reducer, no rupture. the pipe appears to be 3/4 running a twenty foot wall in a 20 foot room. that is insane. I have been here at 26 below, and wanted the heat off then too. I wonder if there is something malicious.. the precision of such butthole aligning of the big wires outside and the way the pipes run..and that outlet smack dab in the middle... WTF?!

they using it as a bridge for a 220 @ infinite phased?

I timed it inbetween blasts, copper hot..and waited. one gentle squish at a time. it is 30 something right now, the compression of cold is not on a thermometer. I got it just right, I can tell. I want the weird heat out of the place before the a/c is fighting with the heat outside at the same freaking time.
                    Last edited by Barry Donovan; March 16, 2012, 07:46 PM.
                    Previously boxer3main

Comment

Working...
                    X