Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone got out of a new car lease after just 1 year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone got out of a new car lease after just 1 year?

anyone? How? PM if necessary
    Last edited by groucho; March 17, 2012, 04:16 PM.
    STUGOTS

they do have one year leases , feeds our certified used business

if you want out on a lease , just pay the balance , or get another car

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
      they do have one year leases , feeds our certified used business

if you want out on a lease , just pay the balance , or get another car
      No se habla the bla bla. One day you'll surprise the shit out of all of us and become helpful (that's sarcasm)
      Last edited by groucho; March 17, 2012, 05:26 PM.
      STUGOTS

Comment

I have a few friends over the years that have gotten out of leases on new cars. The way they went about it isn't exactly legal, and they were just plain lucky that the didn't end up with criminal charges.

As far as getting out of it legally .... you're gonna have to pay the cancellation fee, etc or take the hit on you're credit score.
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
          I have a few friends over the years that have gotten out of leases on new cars. The way they went about it isn't exactly legal, and they were just plain lucky that the didn't end up with criminal charges.

As far as getting out of it legally .... you're gonna have to pay the cancellation fee, etc or take the hit on you're credit score.
          I do NOT want anything illegal. My credit score can take a few hits. So, tell me more about that one please. PM?
          STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
            I do NOT want anything illegal. My credit score can take a few hits. So, tell me more about that one please. PM?
            Read your contract, see if there is anything stated that would get you out of the lease early.......

You could call the dealer tell them you lost your job and won't be able to pay for the vehicle anymore and if there is a way that you could get out of your lease without having any penalties by just returning the car to them........Or you could just get a letter from a doctor saying you aren't physically able to drive anymore......

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
              Read your contract, see if there is anything stated that would get you out of the lease early.......

You could call the dealer tell them you lost your job and won't be able to pay for the vehicle anymore and if there is a way that you could get out of your lease without having any penalties by just returning the car to them........Or you could just get a letter from a doctor saying you aren't physically able to drive anymore......
              I'm terrible at reading pages of fine print. I have a touch of A.D.D. when it comes to boring bullshit like that. I went to Toyota yesterday (and called on the phone months ago), and they basically told me it's my dog now. Maybe someone other than Toyota will want my business enough to take the Toyota. After all, Toyota already has my money, so they're not hungry
              Last edited by groucho; March 18, 2012, 11:22 AM.
              STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
              X