Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough trucks..sexy chick.

Comment

I need some advice on how to find the correct carpet and panel colors four my '76 K10 Scottsdale. The service parts identification card says option no. 55w XTT1 Sandstone Custom.

Comment

Try LMC Truck out of Kansas... they have a very comprehensive selection...also brother's truck parts...
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

First Zombie (thread) of the New Year?
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
            The military versions weren't half tons - and all that I saw had the diesel engines and th-400's.
            zombie thread, I like these.

there was half tons, 3/4 tons.. gas engines. We had a 4 door gas that was fun. 350, electronic carb. Military can keep those running.
            I did learn within, the EGR killed them. Not even the gov't could get away.

Hence todays duramax osh kosh. I bet the gov't is paying less than we don't need to know.
            Those 6.2 delayed missions.

I am still mad at my first chevy truck, the 1979.
            stuck in gear and throttle stuck. Turn key off, lock steering wheel.

incredible omen. Engine fixed was a cracked valley.
            hahaha.

I know why I waited 25 years.
            Still love the iron engine smallblock, oversquared and running.

LMC has it all.. you might even find your original truck has errors. I found my own shipped with the wrong rockers and outer door seals.
            it is pricy.. but priceless.
            I'd go back to my omen years with LMC around.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Can't say enough good things about LMC, they've kept my prime mover going through 230,000 miles. The body is getting pretty ragged, but that 454 will always be in my stable even when the truck is long gone.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

go to 67-72 Chevy truck forum - they have message boards for all years of Chevy trucks - lots and lots of good info there -
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                X