No announcement yet.

Spring has Sprung!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've played Golf on 26 December - and shoveled snow on Easter - such is the weather in the midwest.
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

We've had easter egg hunts in the show here before - in Dallas! It's been 70's about right on schedule this year.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

It was 80 in Perry Ohio yesterday, it's usually 30 & snowy this time of year.
        It was so nice outside I got a hold of my friend the welder to get the S-10 frame welded.
        The frame should be welded, scraped, painted & ready for sheetmetal by the end of April.
        My friend the welder is also getting on me to build the dune buggy motor.
        That I hope to have the motor done by mid May, then all I need is a swingaxle trans & it's driving.

Comment

All my flowers and trees have bloomed and budded out this year earlier than ever...just in time for last weekend's cold windy rain.
          BamBam had already shedded out and decided to spend Saturday standing around in the rain; when the wind came up she was shivering so bad I had to scrape the water off of her and put the "terrifying" horse blanket on. She dealt with it though and neither one of us got hurt...I spent the windy, rainy weekend stoking the stoves and watching old movies...
          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
            All my flowers and trees have bloomed and budded out this year earlier than ever...just in time for last weekend's cold windy rain.
            BamBam had already shedded out and decided to spend Saturday standing around in the rain; when the wind came up she was shivering so bad I had to scrape the water off of her and put the "terrifying" horse blanket on. She dealt with it though and neither one of us got hurt...I spent the windy, rainy weekend stoking the stoves and watching old movies...
            More of that this weekend.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X