• Show
Clear All

Does this qualify?

Click image for larger version

Name:	barframefrontside.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	861159

At least at this phase of the build I wasn't overly concerned with overloading my chinese jackstands

Comment

Bullemia is a terrible thing to waist -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

I'm really liking that rear bumper tuck job. How did you accomplish this.....I certainly do not remember the factory doing those x-bodies like that..... maybe I'm losing it?

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post

I think that PRO jackstand would need to be a vehicle which will likely never make it off the stands... meaning its been there for years..... TC - Just jerkin' yur chain friend...
        mine was on the stands for about 6 mo's. but i worked it every day. and now its not. I may even get it started and running this weekend... i better... i got 2 wks to move from this garage...and its gonna drive out of this place, come #ell or high water... but the name PRO Jackstand seems to connotate a never ending scenario....
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
          Does this qualify?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9985[/ATTACH]

At least at this phase of the build I wasn't overly concerned with overloading my chinese jackstands
          an excellent example of projackstand done right
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
            ..... maybe I'm losing it?
            You ask that question like you think there would be any other answer but an affirmative one....
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
              I'm really liking that rear bumper tuck job. How did you accomplish this.....I certainly do not remember the factory doing those x-bodies like that..... maybe I'm losing it?
              You like it because you haven't seen it up close... its a hack job. i took the front and back rubber bumper covers from a mid eighties pontiac sedan, trimmed them, stretched them, and fabbed brackets and screwed them to the car. and it looks like it up close. but they are allot lighter. They still look better than the factory steel monsters...imo...I've always wanted to re-do them - properly - in fiberglass, but money is tight.. Thanks for sayin' they look good.... its appreciated!
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

we could always gut it and go dirt track racin
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
                X