Maybe CA wil exempt more cars !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe CA wil exempt more cars !

More fun stuff for you guys out west to work on !

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
    http://www.semasan.com/page.asp?cont...12CA2&g=SEMAGA

More fun stuff for you guys out west to work on !
    Not holding my breath.... states gotta make enough money to keep welfare going.....don't get me started on the retarded left coast ....this state SUCKS SWEATY DONKEY BALLS.
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

it sure does ron, you got disneyland and we got .......... the alamo
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

yeah, but you don't have californians.... oh if only we could build a fence
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

The CADMV was having a hard time with the first catalytic converter cars (75-80 or so) due to the super rich tune required to light the early cats off... If they exempted the cat cars, they'd have no cats in no time, and be super HC polluters... They stopped the rolling exemption to figure things out. Then they did the study that showed the percentage of those cars still on the road...(close to 0%) No income from smog and dmv fees and no HCs etc...I think it will pass.
          Science + statistics...
          I do like seeing the local mountains in the summer again as opposed to a brown wall of smog when I was growing up.
          BKB
          lifelong socal.
          Last edited by BKBridges; March 22, 2012, 08:19 PM. Reason: forgot the man
          www.FBthrottlebodies.com
          Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Originally posted by BKBridges View Post
            The CADMV was having a hard time with the first catalytic converter cars (75-80 or so) due to the super rich tune required to light the early cats off... If they exempted the cat cars, they'd have no cats in no time, and be super HC polluters... They stopped the rolling exemption to figure things out. Then they did the study that showed the percentage of those cars still on the road...(close to 0%) No income from smog and dmv fees and no HCs etc...I think it will pass.
            Science + statistics...
            I do like seeing the local mountains in the summer again as opposed to a brown wall of smog when I was growing up.
            BKB
            lifelong socal.
            at least this gives those that stayed smart with the crazy design a chance for the ride to be part of civilization legally.

I don't know what orgasm is feeding todays fairy tale.. being impotent to the whole thing allows me to doubt successfully..possibly for the rest of my life..everything ever made.

a 70s car with the craziest of EGR designs still has some ingredients that can't even be mimicked today.

I like what cali is doing. finally
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Great. Those Bandit era T/A prices will really soar now. Maybe you can get more $5,000 for your 79 Vette.
              Last edited by Scott Liggett; March 22, 2012, 10:45 PM.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Scott Liggett;623043 Maybe you can get more $5,000 for your 79 Vette.[/QUOTE]

Are there any left?..theres 3 78 Silver anniversary vettes around here,and around 20 72-81 models..all imported the last 3-5 years..and this is just around here where i live..then comes the rest of the world..

Comment

Tons.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

If it does pass I'll dig out my 79 Ford Bronco...and let the madness begin !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                      it sure does ron, you got disneyland and we got .......... the alamo
                      I was just at the LAND....you can have it....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
                        If it does pass I'll dig out my 79 Ford Bronco...and let the madness begin !!!!!
                        That is what Im talking about!
                        BKB
                        www.FBthrottlebodies.com
                        Bruce K Bridges

Comment

If it passes, and I think its a long shot ("no its not in the best interest of the children" Gag), I think I'll look for a '79 Mustang pace car and do something stupid with it.
                          I'm still learning

Comment

I'll just be content with my 1971 junk being exempt.
                            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I thought that pre'74 was exempt. ?
                              I'm still learning

Comment

Working...
                              X