Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hanging with A/Fuel at the Nitro Jam in Tucson, AZ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a 285 inch dragster is only 15" shorter than ours.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
      And of coarse like Joe said they had jet cars!!!......

The guy with the red choo-choo car ran off the end of the track in San Antoino, some of the hay from the hay bails at the end of the track got on his brake rotors and he caught it on fire.
      I was waiting to hear from my top fuel harley friends but I heard they ran off a cliff on the way home and all died. That really sucks, they were a bunch of great people.
      Originally posted by TC

Comment

Hey I past you guys on IH35 in Texas last weekend. You guys going north in traffic hell and me going south at oh...80ish.
        The mix-matched rig caught my eye.
        I would have been out at the track in SA but I had to make a run to Kansas to return my grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone03 View Post
          Hey I past you guys on IH35 in Texas last weekend. You guys going north in traffic hell and me going south at oh...80ish.
          The mix-matched rig caught my eye.
          I would have been out at the track in SA but I had to make a run to Kansas to return my grandson.
          It's a small world.
          It sure is mix-matched isn't it? We might be getting rid of the truck soon and getting something with a little more power. It's got a Detroit in it right now and it's turned up pretty good, but going up a hill at 35 mph in 6th gear at 5500ft sucks! Of coarse it's pulling around 50,000 pounds too!
          I should talk Robin into letting me put a big BangShift sticker on the back.
          Originally posted by TC

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
            The guy with the red choo-choo car ran off the end of the track in San Antoino, some of the hay from the hay bails at the end of the track got on his brake rotors and he caught it on fire.
            I was waiting to hear from my top fuel harley friends but I heard they ran off a cliff on the way home and all died. That really sucks, they were a bunch of great people.
            Wow that really sucks about your friends, sorry to hear........

And Vegas and Pomona are definitely doable, let me know the dates.........

Comment

Nov. 2 we will be in Vegas, I haven't quite talked him in to going to Pomona yet, but it's only what, 400 miles? It's the extra week that might be the deciding factor.
              Originally posted by TC

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
                Nov. 2 we will be in Vegas, I haven't quite talked him in to going to Pomona yet, but it's only what, 400 miles? It's the extra week that might be the deciding factor.
                That's close to my wife's birthday, I'm sure she wouldn't mind hitting up Vegas for a weekend......... I'll let you know the closer it gets......

Comment

Working...
                X