• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Brian - go back to your roots -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Originally posted by squirrel View Post
      The only thing about the picture that bothers me is that you're working on an automatic transmission, and I don't see a puddle of transmission fluid. You're not gonna get the full experience unless you're rolling around in a puddle of ATF.
      my first car had to have a clutch before I could drive it... ahh, 90wt in the hair.

ATF also makes a better concrete cleaner though.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by STINEY View Post
        Must be photochopped......... nobody does trans work without a puddle of ATF...... it just is not possible.....
        i must be doing ti wrong with these front wheel drives lol

if you keep the axles in they don't leak
        Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

• OSHA/AFOSH and QA , what the hell are those? and a housecleaning write up? I have seen mounds of floor dry so big , they made Pismo beach look like a child's sand box. Hell ,we dont even have a shop clean up , even though I think we should.
          Reading , Pa
          Good Guys rodders rep.
          "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
          Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

• I thought about quoting MSHA
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• No worky for me.
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                Professional decorum is important when wrenching with your pals.

(Photo by CavemanTony)
                I woulda responded with the appropriate "you too, are number ONE, Mr. Lohnes.." but I needed all my fingers and toes to do the focus & click thing.

Bruab, you got that floor pan in yet?
                Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
                  Bruab, you got that floor pan in yet?
                  So you can blow it back out with some NOOOOOSSS
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                    Brian - I respect your loyalty to your lovely Bride - but I beg you to remove your wedding ring before doing any heavy wrenching - I've seen and heard of too many injuries (how about welding the wedding ring between the + on the starter and the frame...) with rings and working on stuff.

I do appreciate the gesture!
                    X2! I had a close call but luckly escpaced unharmed. Right after I was married, I always wore my ring. One day at work right after checking a transformer connection my partner told me just how close to the lug I came with my ring. Haven't worn it since at work, close to 20 years now.
                    Tom
                    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

• reminds me of a build tht was done in HRM many moons ago...they kept imroving things and other thigs would break...vicious cycle...entertaining...hell yeah, as long as it isnt mine.

You know youre doing things right when a car show breaks out randomly in your own driveway...
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Make sure the u joint clips are in good! I know it wasn't your fault...just saying.
                        Tom
                        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

• Parts pile got bigger today! New wheels showed up. Bushings are in route and tires should be here in 3-4 weeks so I think I am going to blow the car apart in a week or two. WOOT!

17x9 Cragar Soft 8s for those of you playing at home. -- Going to use cop style center caps. Should look cool wrapped in 275/40/17s on all four corners!
                          Attached Files
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• Sweet!!!!!!

Comment

• Which tire brand you looking at?
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X