X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
    Now I am being forced to drive an import to Maple Grove for the NHRA race this weekend. Forgive me.
    Eeeeeeewwwwww!

Leave a comment:

• RockJustRock
    replied
    Actually for Buford on Drag Week I'd like to see a co-driver put it in the Water box. Then Bruab would run down from the tower with a helmet with a wireless mic and announce while he drives. "Well, that must have been an O.K. light because that guy is only out on me by a fender" and so on.

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    *forced*

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Now I am being forced to drive an import to Maple Grove for the NHRA race this weekend. Forgive me.

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post

Hell no, you're letting him off too easy! I want to see burnouts, donuts AND a video of Brutus towing BTJ to a local cruise....or else he is sleeping on the couch....
    I am afraid of scare him off again!! Have to ease him back in to our fold.

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    burnouts help...but it would be best if something flies off the car, in an obviously unexpected manner

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Originally posted by nesabo View Post
    I would be cool with burnouts, throw in a few donuts and it will be like you never left.

Hell no, you're letting him off too easy! I want to see burnouts, donuts AND a video of Brutus towing BTJ to a local cruise....or else he is sleeping on the couch....

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    I would be cool with burnouts, throw in a few donuts and it will be like you never left.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Joe, if burnouts are included can we at least be civil with one another?

Leave a comment:

• JOES66FURY
    replied
    Whatever.....you're dead to us now....just come back into our lives thinking you can smooth everything over with a EFI writeup....PFFFT....nice try....you'll need to do better....

Leave a comment:

• andy30thz
    replied
    Very cool!! And I totally get it, you're on the road a TON!! Honestly, I'd be pissed at you if the time you were home....was spent on a forum instead of your family!
    Thanks for the update! I'm sure we'll hear a more when the racing season slows up a bit!

I love this project! And it has inspired me to look for budget style builds in future.....

Chad has some great projects too!! But his are BIG projects!!! I like the drive/build/drive concept....I know I'd be way overwhelmed if I took on the projects he's got!

Leave a comment:

• tedly
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
    Hey....I AM THE WORST PERSON EVER. LOL. I am honestly sorry I have fallen off the posting wagon here. I need to manage my time better. I have to thank Scott, Randal, Andy, and the other guys who have been kicking my ass to update you guys!

The good news is that have an update to write and I have been driving the car a lot this summer.

The bad news is that the update is going to be a completely uncontroversial EFI update that has performed as (maybe better) than advertised on top of a short block that is showing its age.

Now where's the fun in something that works right out of the box? That is completely against BangShift tradition!

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Buford's brakes are bad ass. The wrecker's brakes are horrendous!

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied

(Even on Facebook, never heard if Brutus's brake situation was rectified)
    Last edited by TheSilverBuick; September 29, 2014, 08:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Hey....I AM THE WORST PERSON EVER. LOL. I am honestly sorry I have fallen off the posting wagon here. I need to manage my time better. I have to thank Scott, Randal, Andy, and the other guys who have been kicking my ass to update you guys!

The good news is that have an update to write and I have been driving the car a lot this summer.

The bad news is that the update is going to be a completely uncontroversial EFI update that has performed as (maybe better) than advertised on top of a short block that is showing its age.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X