No announcement yet.

Buford T Justice -- the full tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, the updates are that there will be more updates in a short while. Can't spill the beans quite yet, but it is going to be really cool.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

This is the internet, we have patience.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

SPILL IT!!

oh .. yeah.. patience.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
          Yessah, the horn works, although it sounds like a dying elk.
          It needs air horns off a diesel locomotive. One blast of those will cause people to drive off the road, not to mention causing old people and children to lose control of bodily functions.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I think I must have a brother from another mother. I had a 1988 9C1 at one time as well. Detective's car in the dark blue that your car shows on the jambs. Oil cooler, big alternator, 200R4 that would bark the tires on the one-two shift. Headliner held up with all manner of sharp objects. Wicked road trip car. I live in upstate NY and had a girlfriend that lived in CT. Taking off on a Friday night after work it was always fun to see how fast I could get to the greater Hartford area. Good luck with it.

Like the foray into the trucks as well on this site. I own a 1973 KW that was the last truck my owner-operator grandfather had. 350 Cummins with some pump work and a bigger turbo, 13speed. Fun toy to cruise to the ice cream stand in.

Best regards,

Matt

Comment

Your KW is awesome!

Little update and some driveway hackery on Buford, delivered with the requisite level of BS seriousness and professionalism, of course.

Comment

Lookin great Brian!!!

I may have to go hunting for it next time I visit my cousin in Andover
                Local person
                sigpic

Comment

i need to get me a decent welder to fix the holes in the merc
                  Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                  Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

You don't even need a decent one. My welder is a complete embarrassing Chinese shit box. I well up when I see a Millermatic with auto-set. Mine is a Solar brand which rules because the brand is not longer sold and the parent company of the brand has gone out of business. By rules, I mean "sucks".

Rusty -- no need to hunt. Drop me a line when you will be around and I will show up in it to do burnouts and drink beer. That's how I roll.

Comment

• One reason I joined these forums was this car, (saw it posted on another forum). I learned how to drive in an 87 Caprice with the 3.8L V6. I've had my share of 80's GM sedans and coupes.
                      Muscle Cars and Rally Cars.

Comment

• Sweet! That thing must have been a sled with the 3.8 in it.

It is funny, my first car was a 1984 Monte Carlo and I am pretty sure that no one loved molded plastic more than GM in the 1980s. Working on the Caprice reminds me so much of working on my Monte back in the day.

Thanks for joining in the fun, man! You are a local dude, too! You hit any cruise nights on the south shore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                          You don't even need a decent one. My welder is a complete embarrassing Chinese shit box. I well up when I see a Millermatic with auto-set. Mine is a Solar brand which rules because the brand is not longer sold and the parent company of the brand has gone out of business. By rules, I mean "sucks".

Rusty -- no need to hunt. Drop me a line when you will be around and I will show up in it to do burnouts and drink beer. That's how I roll.
                          At least you have a welder!!

Ill let ya know- Heading to Performance Dyno in a few weeks for a friends new(ish) Cobra. Bought it from a road racer who couldnt do anything! I'll convince him we need to stop by
                          Local person
                          sigpic

Comment

• Performance Auto and Dyno in Plymouth?

Comment

• negative- performance dyno in Loudon NH. been there with a few cars, Petes great!
                              Local person
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ok, cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X