Buford T Justice -- the full tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
    Here is your big block Brian, fly out, drive home....pull the 454, install the small block and you just made your money back...

If it's the original 454, it won't even have EGR on it. Those C20's had no emission crap on them other then lean jetting and a HEI.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Brain I have these 5x5 factory SS center caps your welcome too. BTW when is the drag strip trip

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
        Yeah, there is some R&D being done on this front. Like I always say....stay tuned.
        A / G bodies -

I saw a factory v8 four speed 79 2 door Malibu on CL yesterday for 3500 - with a 144 inch blower! Who puts a blower on a 305? This guy did. I had an Elco with a 231 / three on the tree - rare indeed, but they are out there.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Kinda late to the party here ... Brian, don't those Soft 8 wheels in 17" weigh like a gazillion pounds each? Keep an eye out for a deal on some Impala SS wheels that are cosmetically challenged, then spray them satin black or something.

cheers
          Ed
          Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
          07 Mustang GT with some stuff
          88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Blazerteam View Post
            And a big headache about installing a manual trans in these cars...they where never delivered wit it,so a clutch pedal and assembly doesnt exist.
            get the older a-body or even a f-body arm and modify to work. As for the rest, hydraulic is the only way.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I have a three on the tree spear of death Falcon column you can have. Put a 3 speed top-loader behind it.. hahahaha.

Comment

I think you should cut the top and bottom off and go for the unfunctional aircraft/Knight Rider look.

(It does look good though, the horn work?)
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Yessah, the horn works, although it sounds like a dying elk.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

In your travels - find your self a late 80's caddy - the big one - and pull the horns out of it - there are four if I recall - the sweet sweet sound says quite distinctly GTFO of my way! I put a set on our old pontoon boat. Sweetness!

I like the new steering wheel - the angle of the spokes on that wheel make for a comfortable driving position - put a lot of seat time in on an early 90's GMC work truck with that wheel.
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Beags - do you happen to have the steering wheel from that falcon collumn? is it in decent shape?

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                        In your travels - find your self a late 80's caddy - the big one - and pull the horns out of it - there are four if I recall - the sweet sweet sound says quite distinctly GTFO of my way! I put a set on our old pontoon boat. Sweetness!

I like the new steering wheel - the angle of the spokes on that wheel make for a comfortable driving position - put a lot of seat time in on an early 90's GMC work truck with that wheel.
                        LOL reminds me of the lebaron

no idea why but chysler put 4 horns in that little car. it has the loudest horn of any car i have owned. lol
                        Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                          Beags - do you happen to have the steering wheel from that falcon collumn? is it in decent shape?
                          John, it's pretty ratty as I remember it - next time I'm at the ranchlet I'll look again. It's a '65, definitely all stock, plus some bailing wire and gum...

Bruab, I missed it - did you end up with a truck wheel?

Click image for larger version

Name:	steering_wheel_covers_cheetah_swc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	861283 that'd make it pimptastic...

oh yeah, i have to pull the 3spd top loader off the table, it has become the tranmission dujour for an undisclosed project so you guys won't give me shit about not finishing it. lol.
                          Last edited by Beagle; April 3, 2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

My Skylark has a ridiculously loud single horn.
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              John, it's pretty ratty as I remember it - next time I'm at the ranchlet I'll look again. It's a '65, definitely all stock, plus some bailing wire and gum...

Bruab, I missed it - did you end up with a truck wheel?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10150[/ATTACH] that'd make it pimptastic...

oh yeah, i have to pull the 3spd top loader off the table, it has become the tranmission dujour for an undisclosed project so you guys won't give me shit about not finishing it. lol.
                              Scroll to the top of the page to see its lovely round-ness. It came from a '91 S10 Blazer.
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

any updates on the 25,000HP BBC?

Comment

Working...
                                X