No announcement yet.

Buford T Justice -- the full tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x2! And he was doing work on Brutus for a bit there as well.... But never heard if it was up and going too.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• Too much work and not enough play makes......
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

• it's likely my Mustang will run before we see Buford again...
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• I just saw on the front page Brian is doing a 10 day whirlwind tour including LS fest AND Drag Week!! This guy is gonna need a week of sleep before he drives a vehicle again, let alone wrench on or race one....

Comment

• Since I think Brian is home now...I'll bump this back up!
            It is funny....I've seen a BUNCH of local cars get the wheels driven off in beater mode, then decent progress is made and then they're pushed into the corner....just when they get really fun to drive!

Buford was really making some steam last fall! Even if no new parts made it on....I hope he's at least been cruising! Car is too cool to sit!

Comment

• I think we should convince Bruab to run buford in DW next year
              Local person
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by andy30thz View Post
                Since I think Brian is home now...I'll bump this back up!
                It is funny....I've seen a BUNCH of local cars get the wheels driven off in beater mode, then decent progress is made and then they're pushed into the corner....just when they get really fun to drive!

Buford was really making some steam last fall! Even if no new parts made it on....I hope he's at least been cruising! Car is too cool to sit!
                Oh, you mean like anything Freiburger puts paint on?
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by andy30thz View Post
                  Did you even get to drive this thing this year?!?!?

Bump.....

Comment

• Snow's soon on the ground, It gets parked next to Brutus the Towmater, with 4 feet of snow on it all winter, sagging it's springs into low-rider territory.... If this don't light a fiah under his ath.. Nuddin wilt!

Comment

• at the pace hes going, the 05 crown vics with rack and pinion are selling for the cost of his old cop car impala did.

hahaha.
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• really, and sadly faster! ..my son bought an ex detective crown vic $2000- all said and done, lic and ins.. Handles great, scoots and AC blows ice cubes!

Comment

• During the commentary of Drag Week there was talk of bottling the current motor into history, could make an episode of Roadkill out of it.

Tim
                          Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                            During the commentary of Drag Week there was talk of bottling the current motor into history, could make an episode of Roadkill out of it.
                            I think they'd have a hell of a good time with a Roadkill Episode!! But I think the logistics of doing something on the East Coast might be tough.
                            If they blew it up in the process of trying to go faster...thats fine, it happens. But I would be pissed as hell if they sprayed such a solid motor to death just for 15 minutes of giggles.

Hell, do a Roadkill where Bufords motor gets swapped into Brutus!! Stickshift dually burnouts FTW!!
                            Kind of interesting....I was looking for the curb weight of a '68 C50 and stumbled into the "1968 C10-C30" catalog! Pretty awesome to see the dimentions of these trucks hand drawn from some guys drafting table! Oh, and a C30 stake body weighed in at 4672lbs...about 200 pounds more than a new Challenger Hellcat!
                            https://www.gmheritagecenter.com/doc...olet-Truck.pdf
                            Last edited by andy30thz; September 22, 2014, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• Brian is feeeling so much shame in neglecting BTJ all summer in the pursuit of supporting his family and chasing his dreams that he has chosen to ignore our pleas to forget such meaningless tasks and forge ahead with flogging on this battle barge....Shame Brian....SHAME!
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                                During the commentary of Drag Week there was talk of bottling the current motor into history, could make an episode of Roadkill out of it.
                                Actually I though I heard in the commentary that he may of hurt the current engine but wasn't sure if I heard that correctly. Last we heard of Brutus was it had brake issues he was working on, but never heard the outcome of if they were successfully fixed or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X