No announcement yet.

Buford T Justice -- the full tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would be cool with burnouts, throw in a few donuts and it will be like you never left.
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by nesabo View Post
      I would be cool with burnouts, throw in a few donuts and it will be like you never left.

Hell no, you're letting him off too easy! I want to see burnouts, donuts AND a video of Brutus towing BTJ to a local cruise....or else he is sleeping on the couch....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• burnouts help...but it would be best if something flies off the car, in an obviously unexpected manner
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

• Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post

Hell no, you're letting him off too easy! I want to see burnouts, donuts AND a video of Brutus towing BTJ to a local cruise....or else he is sleeping on the couch....
          I am afraid of scare him off again!! Have to ease him back in to our fold.
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

• Now I am being forced to drive an import to Maple Grove for the NHRA race this weekend. Forgive me.
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

• *forced*
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

• Actually for Buford on Drag Week I'd like to see a co-driver put it in the Water box. Then Bruab would run down from the tower with a helmet with a wireless mic and announce while he drives. "Well, that must have been an O.K. light because that guy is only out on me by a fender" and so on.
                My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                  Now I am being forced to drive an import to Maple Grove for the NHRA race this weekend. Forgive me.
                  Eeeeeeewwwwww!
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

• First Chad dumps Rusty for that high maintenance glamour girl of an S10, now you're neglecting Buford for for some curvy little topless foreign number? Shame on both of you! The success and fame has gone to your heads!
                    Last edited by tedly; September 30, 2014, 12:13 PM.
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Re-deemed with import car burnout pictures or video.
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• I may have drifted that thing around the traffic circle at Tom's school when I picked him up. Sweet Jesus it hauls ass.

Comment

• What the heck is it? I can't make it out.
                          I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Click on the photo and it expands. The car is a 2014 Jag F-Type S. 400hp blown V6, eight speed transmission, and it sounds furious at all times. Convertible but since it was raining today, top was up.

Comment

• Still couldn't make out the badges and haven't committed the lines of that particular critter to memory yet. Every body seems to be making a mess in their shorts over those little beasts, are they really that good?
                              I'm probably wrong

Comment

• Furin' car two weeks in a row. Penance must be made ! Yep , I saw the volvo.
                                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                                X