Any boat owners on board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any boat owners on board?

dewinterized my boat yesterday, called the crew back from winter shore leave, looks like its going to be a great day on the water, post up pics of your boats, mines a 99 searay sundeck,5.7 mercrusier alpha one lower unit, i call it a floating living room, seating for 13, lots of storage, and 1400 watts of stereo, you can hear this thing a half mile off shore ;D

Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Re: Any boat owners on board?

Looks like fun. Where do you launch?
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

i have it in dry storage at Taylors landing, i love not having to trailer it, make a cal and they drop it in the water, life is good
      Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Ummmm....is that crew available to be hired out?

I don't have a boat....but I've got a water bed....he he.

Hey....there's a boat in that picture.

Sweet.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I have made a personal rule to never actually own a boat, but always know someone who does. I pay for the gas, help launch and crew, then clean-up afterwards. Then I go home and forget about it until the next trip. Good for him, good for me. He has an 18' Everglades "flats" boat and we usually fish Mosquito Lagoon. It’s meandering tidal flows, oyster bars, mangroves and grass-flats, create conditions for some of the best inland fishing in east central Florida and the best redfishing in the world! Redfish and Spotted Sea-trout are the primary target when site-fishing the area but we also get Snook, Tarpon, Grouper, Tripletail, Black Drum and Ladyfish.

Here's a picture of me with a Tripletail I caught about a mile offshore from Cape Canaveral at one of the channel bouys(measuring 27" and weighing at least 30lbs).

... and I caught his buddy 5-minutes later - he was 26" and almost as heavy !! Here's my haul and the boat.

Here is a picture of my buddy Terry and me with a nice Redfish he caught in the lagoon.
          (I'm only in the picture for posterity).

Comment

we just sold a nice BAJA 26 foot 454 at the dealer - boats are a no import zone

Comment

Do my cars count?

Well, this is the boat I end up skippering whenever I'm back in Missouri. It's my uncle's 38 foot Doral Express Cruiser. It's powered by twin 502 Mercruiser's and can haul three skiers with no problem. It's one of the easiest boat I ever driven, especially in all those tiny coves on Lake of the Ozarks.

I don't have a pic of the boat itself, but it looks just like this one.

That's me driving it with my Uncle Terry riding shotgun. This was three months before cancer got him. I miss ya, buddy.

My Aunt and Uncle's place on Lake of the Ozarks. One of the few places on earth where I can truly relax.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

nice real estate

Comment

I've got a little 13 ft racing sailboat that for some odd reason i don't have any fotos of.

Comment

Working...
                  X