• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 seconds of fame - LOL

did you see me on tv ? LMAO

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Hmmm. 2sec more than me...
    Don't know you...
    Seeing your avatar...comparing outlines...
    Reading previous posts that you are a shutterbug..And your tagline says 'BS photographer at large'...lemme guess...you are the one with the camera?

Comment

Nice hat !

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
        Hmmm. 2sec more than me...
        Don't know you...
        Seeing your avatar...comparing outlines...
        Reading previous posts that you are a shutterbug..And your tagline says 'BS photographer at large'...lemme guess...you are the one with the camera?
        lol, good guess - now chad and brian have proof i actually go out and take pictures lololol
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I cant remember who found this shot from the TV show Jericho.

My Impala on Jericho set with a tank. I was a bit nervous when I saw them spin that around 180* that close to my car. That's not an Abrams. It's a British Centurian dressed up as one.

Dont watch the whole thing. Its a bore. Skip to 5:07 and you"ll see me and my '73 Impala three months before I junked it. of course, the car gets more screen time.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Scott, didn't you get your SAG card from your regular role on Melrose Place?
            -dulcich

Comment

No. Really crappy movie, "Running With Scissors". They begged me for use of the Caprice. I told them I wasn't going to take days off of work for non-union pay and $15 bump for the car. They called back with offers of SAG vouchers plug $250/day bump for the car.

BTW, I would've taken that role on Melrose Place, but Heather Locklear wouldn't do sex scenes anymore.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'd post my TV experience, but episodes of COPS aren't car related.
                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I was on local TV twice in the 70s, and AFN once while stationed in Germany 20+ years ago. Pretty cool stuff there guys.
                  Last edited by Thumpin455; April 10, 2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I don't have a tape of it but I was on Kenosha/Milwaukee news when we (the EPA) were running the reformulated fuels program in the Kenosha area. I learned that I'm not as good on camera as I thought I was.

And Charles - CONGRATS! You have 13 more seconds owed to you.

Dan
                    Last edited by DanStokes; April 10, 2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                      I cant remember who found this shot from the TV show Jericho.
                      My Impala on Jericho set with a tank. I was a bit nervous when I saw them spin that around 180* that close to my car. That's not an Abrams. It's a British Centurian dressed up as one.
                      Woohoo! Elk County! That is right square in the middle of BFE!!!

Ron
                      Last edited by Ron Ward; April 10, 2012, 11:12 AM.
                      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
                        Woohoo! Elk County! That is right square in the middle of BFE!!!

Ron
                        I nearly got arrested that day because the prop guys forgot to take that fake plate off my car. They didn't tell me they put it on. I showed my pay voucher to the cop to show I was on set that day. Took it off, drove back to the set, and threw at the prop guy.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                          did you see me on tv ? LMAO

Are you the one in the background wearing the pirate outfit on the right?
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Damn... ^^^ Lmfao. And to think I already washed the hand that shook the hand of that famous pirate dude. Next time? Greasy hand print smear autograph on a t-shirt.
                            Last edited by Beagle; April 10, 2012, 05:29 PM.
                            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

A PRIVILEGE 4 All

Comment

Working...
                              X