Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay Find: A 1965 Mustang With Twin Paxton Blowers, A Tunnel Ram, and a Small Block F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Find: A 1965 Mustang With Twin Paxton Blowers, A Tunnel Ram, and a Small Block F

Do Want!!!

The village idiot has a quick question..

Are those twin superchargers, shelby units?

Just curious, building cars in your head is fun!
    Jeff
    Follow My Build

11,800 views? I wish I could get that kind of exposure on MY ads
    STUGOTS

Comment

Curious to see what that sells for, the current price is not bad...about the same as a new single paxton unit...probably want 3 times the current 4K price

Edit...only saw the turbo pics...didn't see the whole car...still cool
      Last edited by JOES66FURY; April 11, 2012, 10:47 PM.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Is that drier vent tubing??

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
          I thought the same thing.

it is a product that seems to be missing..
          the other end is buying for another car, hoping angles are right or...

solid piping and silicone connectors that pop off, seems the frustrating common answer today. ebay specials keep the rage down I guess. I have found 4 foot runs at 20 bucks..shiny pipe + connectors.

I know how lucky this simple piece is (even the pcv and air bypass hookups is spaced proper by "rocket science" of research):

and that paxton setup makes a nice mustang. I wonder what that sounds like.
          Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 12, 2012, 05:32 AM.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

^^^^^

I've never bothered to look under the hood of a Subaru (don't even know if I spelled it right). Nonetheless... is that where the spare tire is really mounted? LMAO.
            Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
              just to let you know we did use dryer hose on cars from the 60's thru the early 90's ,these cold air kits of today aren't the originators of it

go find pics of a early ford thunderbolt fairlane with a 427 side-oiler in it ,yep there's dryer hose feeding the carbs from the headlight bezels
              Last edited by oldschoolcamaro; April 12, 2012, 10:59 PM.
              "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcharliem View Post
                ^^^^^

I've never bothered to look under the hood of a Subaru (don't even know if I spelled it right). Nonetheless... is that where the spare tire is really mounted? LMAO.

Yup..strange indeed.. Think trying to get that over a hot motor or is heat cracked from engine heat....used to work crushing cars....

Comment

Originally posted by oldschoolcamaro View Post
                  just to let you know we did use dryer hose on cars from the 60's thru the early 90's ,these cold air kits of today aren't the originators of it

go find pics of a early ford thunderbolt fairlane with a 427 side-oiler in it ,yep there's dryer hose feeding the carbs from the headlight bezels
                  I can see it being used in a cold air setup, but under Boost??

Comment

Since you're talking about 7lbs max, it ain't much of an issue. This is the way those McCulloch/Paxton setups were on Factory T-birds, Blown Studes, and Shelby Mustangs.
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                    X