Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worlds most insane garage...... This thing is AWESOME !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds most insane garage...... This thing is AWESOME !!!!

When software mogul Tom Gonzalez sold his company and bought a luxurious estate on Lake Tahoe, he needed a place to keep his massive collection of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. So, he sunk part of his fortune into building a garage … Continue reading

Skip to :55 in......WOW..........
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

where have I seen that..

great place for a rich trucker.

edit:
    60 feet is not enough. woops.
    not big enough for a trucker and his truck.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 13, 2012, 05:55 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Well it's over the top for sure.......but damn.......all those new Harleys
      and he hasn't turned a key on any of 'em?

Be like Hugh Hefner not taking of his 'toys' for a spin.
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

That's a really cool garage, but come on. A 6 million dollar garage to hold a jeep, a prius, and a few other late model piles? I thought there was going to be something cool in there. The guy needs to develop taste in vehicles comensurate with his budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi Joel View Post
          That's a really cool garage, but come on. A 6 million dollar garage to hold a jeep, a prius, and a few other late model piles? I thought there was going to be something cool in there. The guy needs to develop taste in vehicles comensurate with his budget.
          That's exactly what I thought also, that part was a pretty Lame collection if you want to call it that! Another thing I expected to see was a 2 Million Dollar RV, maybe he ran out of money before he got that far, LOL!
          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

what a waste
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi Joel View Post
              Yeah......thought the same thing.
              Hell there wasn't a Shelby, Yenko,Super Duty in the whole damn bunch.

And what's up with the multi million dollar elevator?
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I wonder if he's ever had grease under his fingernails, probably not.
                Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

He actually has an extensive car collection that wasn't shown. I'll find the article.
                  The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
                    He actually has an extensive car collection that wasn't shown. I'll find the article.
                    Thet where just watching the first floor...

Comment

That's nearly disgusting. Whatever software job that dude has to have that much money...

If I had that much money.....well, that's nearly disgusting. I mean, he has to squat down and take a shit like the rest of us, but...that's just about disgusting. Shameful. Conspicuous consumption.

That's just awful. But I'm jealous. I would do a Lear Jet with a hired pilot instead, but I don't know where I would go.
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Peewee,
                        People with that much money don't have to squat down anymore.
                        They don't have intestines that produce shit anymore, instead it produces money and guess where it's falling out of, all by itself...

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                          That's nearly disgusting. Whatever software job that dude has to have that much money...

If I had that much money.....well, that's nearly disgusting. I mean, he has to squat down and take a shit like the rest of us, but...that's just about disgusting. Shameful. Conspicuous consumption.

That's just awful. But I'm jealous. I would do a Lear Jet with a hired pilot instead, but I don't know where I would go.
                          I think they said he was a software engineer who sold his company....I think they also noted
                          he owned four properties on the lake.
                          I've visited that area few years back...it ain't cheap.
                          Thom

Comment

id like to see second level....i wonder if he has an escape route..

Comment

This clearly shows that money does not buy taste in vehicles. That is the lamest collection of vehicles in such a nice peice of real estate.

5 million dollar garage and it has a Chevy Cruse in it? I think that was the newest vehicle in there.

If that were mine it would have a M-B S Class, M-B SLS AMG, a Veyron, Pagani Huayra, some Pro Touring hot rods, some restored Hemicars & musclecars, maybe a top fueler or two, some boats, and Motorcycles I would actually ride (Confederate Hellcat, various Ducatis, 1 or 2 Goldwings, etc).
                              1990 Chevrolet 454SS Pickup - 2 time Power Tour participant (2002 & 2007), Long Hauler in 2007
                              1966 Pontiac GTO Hardtop - 3x2, 4speed fully restored with some mods
                              1996 Chevrolet K2500 Ext Cab/Short Bed

Comment

Working...
                              X