Everybody OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody OK?

How about all of our Bangshifters that live in Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska & Iowa, sounds like parts of those States were hit pretty hard by the Tornados last night, lots of damage, everybody OK?
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Saw the news about Oklahoma, some real nasty stuff.........and it's headed our way tonight Grump.

Hope everyone stays safe.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

DG posted on FB saying that 2 different towns within a hour of his home base got hit pretty hard
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

just saw this
        View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health at CNN.com.

Comment

We're ok here in Topeka, but Wichita and some towns to the west of us got smacked around pretty bad.

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
            We're ok here in Topeka, but Wichita and some towns to the west of us got smacked around pretty bad.

Ron
            I hate tornadoes, I hate 'em I hate me I hate em.

Did I say I hate em? I hate em. Nature's form of terrorism. A hurricane is easier to understand, the tactics at least. Tornadoes are evil. Insidious. Dastardly. Evil. Heartless. Hateful. Awful. Random. Scary. I hate em.
            Last edited by pdub; April 15, 2012, 12:20 PM.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

my uncle Ken lived in Xenia Ohio in 1974. I was 13 and got to walk around the city the day after it was leveled. Hand of God stuff, really incredible. If you've never seen in person what a big tornado can do, ya just can't imagine. pictures don't do it justice. Hope no one here on the board was affected. they are predicting 40 mph gusts for ohio tomorrow...
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I just heard from Carl Scott the Unlimited Winner of the first Drag Week, he lives in Woodward Oklahoma and was out playing at the Dunes when it went through so they're OK. I once saw a Tornado from about 5 miles away, that's as close as I ever want to get!
                sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Good to hear Carl's OK.Woodward was hit on the NW side of town.My brother used to live on that section of town.Wichita got hit pretty good near the plane mfgs.

Comment

All I can do is wish the best to everyone involved. There's supposed to be some danger in St. Paul/Minneapolis today. My son and his family have a basement and I know they'll use it - but we sure hope no one needs to.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X